Reviews for hardboiled strawberries, smiling halcyon
Aurona X chapter 19 . 2/11
Wait is this the fic of yours that traps me every time I re-read your fics and leaves me in a sobbing heap?
Aurona X chapter 24 . 2/10
TRAPPED AGAIN.
Every time I read this it sucks me back in, like I'm reading a new fic! And every time without fail it tears my heart out and punches it through a meat grinder labeled "feelings".
Aurona X chapter 19 . 2/10
monsuno power chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
You are cruel.I cryed the whole chapter.A river of broke my was realy emotional and I liked it very you fot writing this story its wonderfull,awesone,cool and many more to read you soon.
monsuno power chapter 21 . 11/12/2016
Finnaly he kissed her!Oh,dear!That was realy good scene.I like this this first I give up this story but a w3k later and I am back to her to read you soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
It's frustrating in the way that Orihime had to suffer like that.I know she's unselfish and has a good really to suffer like that is just so pissing off.I like how you construct your words in this so fun and well conversed.I really like all your stories Alice!
Aurona X chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This end scene here is just so incredible because it's practically a canon scene!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
this story is great can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
this was nice kiss her already lol
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
this was nice glad she's woken up hope the romance starts soon if it does imean
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
this was so sad can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
are u seriously kidding me that snot nosed punk vizard killed Aizen WTF this is s joke right come one
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
this is cool i hope Ichigo guys that piece of trash see him in the back foot for once scared shitless but i doubt that will happen
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
this story is awesome but come on u making ichigo out to be weak as hell
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
this is getting good can't wait for more