Reviews for hardboiled strawberries, smiling halcyon
Rohan Cedrice chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Rereading this all over again! Best chapter ever... Still gives me goosebumps!
Rohan Cedrice chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
Now that I've read this all over again. I guess that's really it. And after finding out that this is the end... It makes me really think a lot to all those open possibilities and it makes me smile. Thank you so very much for this story. I really mean it. Very very much. Much love!
byul chapter 24 . 1/5/2015
you are by far the best writer in ichihime fandom. this story gave me life and even though it's sort of happy open ending, my heart just broke. so sad this is over. would love to one day, read a chapter to see what happened after or their future. you wrote a masterpiece. thank you for this!
Dorkydance101 chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
Perfect ending.
potato princess chapter 24 . 10/8/2014
author-san please make a sequel them have a happy ending pleassssseeeeeee
Achika chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
okay..do you know how much happiness you just gave me?! Im like crying right now! This is what Ive been longing for..this kind of story..its..AMAZING!
A Midsummer chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
The beginning was perfect, complete with Shinji's and Zangetsu's half assed sassy comments and a moment for dearest Ulqui-baby, the middle was cute then angst. But the ending. It makes me wonder...what the fuck happened. How did that happen. Things like that.

"Today, today, each day, I have waited for you" would forever be my favorite quote from your Ichigo even if he's a different fic. Nothing would beat it for it's simplicity and straightforward nature.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
In this chapter, I witness a dense and a ... (how do I describe that woman)
Amygr8kitty chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
Your story is, hands-down, the best IchiHime fanfic I have ever read! I couldn't walk away from it, it kept me glued to the screen! I never thought it would end in this way, I must admit it was totally unexpected. [I even cried... ).) ]

&you can't leave us all like this.
Crying and waiting for more.
Please consider updating this amazing story or making a sequel with the same storyline.

Pretty please from all of us!

Kind regards& lots of kisses.
RachetM chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
AWWWW
Come on
Keep updating and make chapter 25
!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE BEAUTIFUL ICHIHIME STORIES OMG THIS WAS AMAZING AND YOU'RE AMAZING I WANT TO MARRY YOUR IMAGINATION
jhiancasey chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
Very fantastic job.!)
You're story is just awesome.. i like the twists you put in it.. but you left us with another cliff hanger just like your other fic "godsend".. I also like that one btw.. heheh..
Hope you could wrap things up this one.. I really want to end this with ichigo finally seeing orihime in a sunset and ends with a kiss.. hahah!
More power! And hope you make more ichihime fics!)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
OMG DOES THIS HAVE A SEQUEL? :)
Megingjoro chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
I think of all the Bleach writers' works I've read of, yours is the only one that leaves me with a heavy solid feeling within my heart.

I can sometimes hear it cracking and when I finish reading, it loses it's will and shatters onto the ground.
Ouka Hime chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
That's it? Is that mean they were finally meet again after 5 years? The last 12 chapters is more about the romantic relation. It's good but I more like the previous chap from 1-11. Anyway ,pls continue to write another story, of course about Ichi Hime. Don't waste your fantastic writing skills coz not everyone can write a story (like me) Fighting!