Reviews for A Separate Life
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
You write beautifully!

The characterisation is beautiful, the language delicate and the plots sublime!

Well done!

Kamai6
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
You write beautifully!

The characterisation is beautiful, the language delicate and the plots sublime!

Well done!

Kamai6
MollyMadigan chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Very good. It really expanded on the emotions they must of had. I enjoyed it. Made me sad in the good way.
BookLover223 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I loved it
superfluoustorequirements chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I thought 'twas fab :) Loved the Dodge chapter especially - you're right, he's a really interesting character :) x
ThisLittleDeath chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Really love this story! Please continue. Your characterizations are perfect. I'd love to read more!
Stitchez chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
It makes me so happy people actually wrote fiction for this! I fell in love when I started reading and couldn't put them down, let alone wait for Arch Enemy. Your writing style is beautiful and I love how you touched the despair from the seperation so well. Brava and I do hope you write another like this soon. 3
Liv chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was good, I liked how you captured the characters. I hope that you will continue to write more about alyss and dodge, I love them!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
my goodness. jk, I don't normally sound so... upright. Or uptight or whatever it is... anyway. I love it... are you gonna write more? please write more! OMG and I agree- Dodge is my favorite character... him and Alyss.
flylittlechick3yahoo.com chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
i loved it! good job!:)
prospiitian chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Really excellent! One part though, you messed up on the grammer.

'“What would Alyss say if she saw you know?” the tutor asked sorrowfully, his long fingertips pulling his dark, flowing robe closer to his body.'

In that ssentence you said know, indstead of now.

just thought I'd let you know. (Hope that doesn't sound to bossy or something.)

but I really,really love it. :-)