Reviews for Justifying the Means
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
S.Melody chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was storyline, dialogue, everything.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh man, I hope they do resolve their problems.
Vexza chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very nice- I LOVE IT.

But I think you mixed up Jetfire and Jetstorm in the Perceptor's log bit- Jetfire didn't go offline in the simulation, Jetstorm did. And thus Jetfire demonstrated his Decepticon programming.
katsumi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow! this is awsome! i can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Koi chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
BAD SWINDLE! BAD! D *strangles*

What? O-offline Shocky? D: NO! HE SHALL ESCAPE! HE MUST! ;o;

Well, in anycase this was a wonderful fic~ Its always great to read more about the twins and Blurr~ 3
Glass lady chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I must say you have a gift when it comes to writing the twins. You capture there playful, cheerful, comedic side that makes me smile, and is one of the main things that draws me to the twins. You showed their confusion, worry, and fear about their bothers safety, and decepticon programing to a peak. However, one thing that is somethings hard to get in with Jetfire and Jetstorm, is making them slightly different. You have done this in a very realistic way. Jetfire felt that saving Blurr was so important, that he let Swindle get away, while Jetstorm couldn't fathom why it was so important to his bother, and those are the subtle differences that make the twins really come to life.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Fastern chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Whoops! Pressed a few buttons and erased my review...Did I review this already? I don't know! D:

ANYWAYS. I'll sum it up like this:

1. AMAZING characterizations; probably the most important tidbit of a story. It all flowed together naturally.

2. Well thought-out plot and a great Blurr-resurrection story. Some interesting twists getting the twins involved.

3. Some grammar/spelling errors, nothing that couldn't be fixed with a quick look through.

4. All in all: WIN.

Tear chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Well, I must say you have floored me once again with your wonderful techniques and ability to portray the Twins, both in their troubled times and playful moods. You were also quite good at portraying Blitzy, the way you made him act had me laughing, especially the song.

There aren't many Twin fics out there that catch my eye, but I must say yours has! It would be very pleasing to finally see them make up (I saw that you would be making a third installment for them), and at least have some form of Twinly bonding session. They deserve it after all they've been through. Poor Jetstorm. . .he really does need a hug after this, same with Jetfire.

Kudos to you and your stories! Keep up the good work.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 8/4/2009