Reviews for A Wild Jay Chase
DeathDaisy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
lol! this was fun to read! )

i loved how u ended it with 'who wants salad' id think anyone used that yet! )

Amazing story, funny might i add
TheYesBarrage chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
lmfao this was friggen great. Jay went stealing cats and no one really said anything. If i saw that id probaly help him to haha XD id be concerned though like our house is full of cats he needs threapy haha this was funny really i loved it :]
myers1978 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I think I just found my favorite Jay-centric story of yours... now To Chris A Predator is my favorite Chris one, I just have to choose my favorite Adam-centric one ) I am leaning toward Herbal Edgesence
cherrybomb13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
WOW! Jay really loves pussy..cats...lol, lame, i would have loved to see them hunting for cats, and also when they opened the door to that carrier, that sounds like some chaos!

xomagsox
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
WE COME UP WITH THIS SHIT BECAUSE WE'RE LEDGEACY DAMNIT

THE TALKING MONKEY IS JOHN CENA

IT'S ALL TED'S FAULT
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
he better love me around.

THE CATS ARENT MISSING! felix is under the bed,mickie is under the side table,and oscar is by the pool

see,im a great girlfriend,i leave him a packed bowl

why is the image of jay eating popcorn so hot?

NO BABY TALKING

FELIX

TOLD YOU I WAS A GOOD GIRLFRIEND I GOT HIM HIS DRUG!
eeelleira chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I LOVE THE STORY! AND THE WILD THORNBERRY'S! (i think that's how you spell it) ;P
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You're on a writing roll today!

The title alone made me laugh. Of course I had to check it out...

Jay does love his Three Cheese Balsamic dressing. It sound kinda nasty, imo. But I know what he means, I only eat salad because of a certain kind of dressing too. And without lettuce. Lettuce is nasty.

TED'S THE MONKEY.

Jay in a safari hat? He'd make it look sexy.

Hahahaha, I loved it.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
you put me into a gigglefit with this one!