Reviews for The Giant and the Midget
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
waaaaaaahhhhhh!
okeeeee I need to complete my toushi-sou-taichou fic this instant yah just gave me an I-d-e-a!
Xande the Mortal chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great! The world needs more of these!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is so cute! I'd love to see Toushiro throwing a "childish fit of rage" at big ol' Jidanbo. Toushiro was just lucky that Jidanbo didn't pick him up to see him better, that would've really made him mad!

I miss your stories. I'd love to see you do another one with this pair, perhaps one that shows how/when they met and became friends? It says they were friends in character guides, but we've never seen it in the manga or anime. Why would the townsfolk still shun Toushiro if Jidanbo befriended him? I've always wondered why...
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
well, probably no one. XD
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ha, that's awesome. Great story _ (Especially the part about bein' in a hurry)
meow556 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
nice short story your the only person who has a story put up for them though its not a completely odd character combination since it is a fact that the two are friends though I havent heard or seen any indication of it in the anime or manga
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I have no clue why, but this made me smile. I'd like to see Hitsugaya in a 'childish fit of rage' XD

Cheers,

Acey :)
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Incredible! Very funny :D

I think the title sounds like the beginning of a bar joke though :)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Sweet! Another one with a good fanfic in it. Short, simple, but so nice!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ha ha! thanks so much for writing this! I've always been to lazy to write one on my one, so I'm so glad you wrote it! thank you so much.

hmm, I heard they were actually friends before he became a shinigami, but I like your way too.

thanks again, and thanks so much for your acknowledgment!