Reviews for Maximum Eureka, when two worlds colide
Loresign chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Nice story. I hope that you will do a part 2 or 3 or 4. I liked what you did with Max.

I would love to see her and Zoe get together.

You know . . . Jo and Tagart . . . at the School? Hmm, sounds like fun and maybe get the rest of the kids to safety.
CrazyCatGirl chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This's been a great story! I do hope you have a sequel!
CrazyCatGirl chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
WOW! This is so well-written! The Eureka parts are written EXACTLY how they'd be in the real episodes! Great job!
CrazyCatGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow, there ned to be more Maximum Ride/ Eureka crosovers like this one. This is a great story so far, and I've only read the first chapter! Very exciting, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
FlailerBee chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Ahhhh... I only started watching Eureka like, a year and half ago... (exploding dogs episode.) so some of this is far beyond my knowledge of characters. Other than that, I think it's a good story!
Elia L Dodd chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
You left us all with huge questions! what happened when Zoe visited? Do the flock get out of the school? What happened to Fang?
partypony chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
I really liked it. Thanks for taking the time to write it, and yes, there should definitely be a sequel!
AnimeBean chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
NO! IT CANT END! THATS IT? That was way to short! Wheres the action packed hooplah that is Maximum Ride? At least make another one! Something longer and with more maximum ride action hooplah? It was okay, dont get me wrong, but it was missing the action packed hooplah!
cdunn2010 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
this was good, very short, and a bit lacking in detail, but very very good nonetheless.
cdunn2010 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is a great idea, wish I had thought of it. Well, keep going, I am patiently waiting to hear more of Max's adventure to Eureka.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Interesting, though you need to work on your spelling. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!