Reviews for If My Heart Was A Compass, You'd Be North
Amy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wonderful ending. Very sad, but very, very sweet. Lovely.
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was lovely.. sad sweet profound... just nailed it yet again.
HotWhitford chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Poor Booth.

It must have almost killed him to hear Brennan's story at Sweets office.

..and, Booth's dad? He sucks. So does Jared.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Incredible story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was really good. Great job! I loved it. (:
fantasy77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was just beautiful, I can't say anymore than that. Just beautiful. The emotion was well done!
Bonesfan25 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i absolutely love the way you write and every story i have read so far is amazing! i know children can be time consuming but i hope you can still find the time to keep writing!
justcrazy chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was so good. So so good. Love all the concrete, physical details like the sounds coming in from outside - and the way you describe him watching her. So good.
wondercloud chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very well-written and easy to imagine. Thanks for sharing!
SkylaraK chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
What a wonderful little piece. Booth and Brennan were totally in character, and the way you wrote their actions and dialogue, I could see them as clear as if I were watching the episode. I'd actually forgotten all about this episode, though it was one of my favorites. Thank you so much for elaborating on the insight the writers gave us, and for making it fit perfectly. You have a great talent when it comes to narrative and description, it's always a pleasure to read your work.

A very belated congratulations on the birth of your babe, as well. :)
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I just started watching Bones recently and was looking for some good fanfiction. This did not disappoint. Great job! Now I need to read your other stories :-)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You can write these 2 in any scenario & always manage to keep them in character.

This was so poignant, so sweet, so emotional...& yet, so them.

Their pasts, so sad, but that is what makes them who they are today.

I really wanted to see more in this episode...to see how they both dealt with the emotional fallout from their 'confessions' - not just their own but also each others.

**He slips too often with her, his control, his intentions, the things he never planned on saying spilling like water over the lip of a too-full cup.

...loved the analogy. :-)

**You didn't think about mentioning it then?" "Damn it, you should have told me.

"The way you told me about your father?"

...touche...he has always 'pushed' her to share her thoughts, her feelings, face her past & yet he has never really done the same.

**He lets his hands travel down her arms until his fingers fit easily into the spaces between hers, raising their joined hands and placing them over her heart, mirroring the way she returned his handkerchief earlier that night.

...love the image...so beautiful...so perfect. *sigh*

So much to love in just 1 one-shot.

You still have IT! :-):-):-)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Holy shit that was AMAZING! I LOVED IT! AWE BOOTH!

JENN
NCISgirl1527 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was very good. love that episode
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Love it! A fantastic fic! Well written and it was in character all the way. You portray them very well!

Hidden Fairy