Reviews for Lord of the Wind
Corrie-H chapter 8 . 3/27
Wait, if he is a wind Phoenix, is he capable of hypersonic flight?
Phoenix 5 chapter 37 . 2/8
Hi, As I said when I begun to read this, I would certainly enjoy it very much.
End YES, it was great fun to read it.
I took my timing sometime, I thought that Gaoithe was a dunderhead, as always, he improved and was obedient and next instant he disobey and do something rash.
Oh, I must be used to it by now.
As for the Tapestry of Time, I already read it and I recognized the staircases of time But I think that I could enjoy it a second time.
See you soon
mcgaughydd chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
Brilliant story!
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 9/26/2014
Loved this story, it was unique and had points from Canon but presented in a totally new fresh way. Responsible twins and prankster Fawkes and Merlin,in were kinda weird but funny too.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
Pity that he left him in his underwear...how did he manage just to walk into the school with no one but the two kids noticing?
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
Blood wise his sister isn't related to him but she must have really strong wish magic to transform so young and into a phoenix as well. Lol her parents are going to freak two kids they can't keep track of now
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
LOL sesame street to the rescue an oversized huffalump or whatever it was called lol.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
LOL a pink bunny took care if the big bad Dark Lord...that is to funny
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
Something is not right that's for sure. Supposedly Albus trapped the wraith in first year and last year all the horcruxes were purified so how did the dark lord survive?
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 9/25/2014
LOL Gawain seems like a Weasley in disguise. Salazar seems more like canan Snape but just a bit nicer but snarls faster.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 9/25/2014
LOL I guess that is a unique way to overcome extinction of rare species lol.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
With Fudge out hopefully that gets rid of the toad as well. Still don't trust Dumbledore his manipulations cause more if a disaster that he is supposedly trying to prevent
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
LOL they should have just told her cause when she finds out later she will be even more upset.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
I still don't trust Albus too many things just happen to go wrong around him.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
LOL merlin and Salazar must have been the models for Sirius and Severus.
5,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »