Reviews for Lord of the Wind
tbpotterfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
this is a wonderful story.
Deidara chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
How strange to allow all of the stats, but most importantly of all, reviews, go to waste. Once I also transferred a fic to another account, but I did save all the reviews. You, however, have too many for it to be practical, so you're basically going to throw away many nice and thoughtful things people have written to you, right?

Of course, it is your right to do so, but I sincerely would never do such a thing. It feels a little cold.

Sorry if I sound harsh or nosy. I was just a little surprised. Good luck with your stories. :)
lightwalnut64 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
wtf
firedawg chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Please proceed.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
I look forward to seeing your work & I hope to see more Severus and Harry story's !

The Crimson Mage.
gryffinsdoor chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Sadly, when your story is gone from here, so goes all your reviews, statistics, links and other connections to the story. At least you'll get a few new readers out of it. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work to re-create an archive.
pikachucat chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
ok
master1527 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
WHOO HOOOOO CONGRATS TOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU 5000 THOUSAND REVIEWS FOR 345 WORDS BEST AUTHOR NOTES EVER seriously though be nice with your skillage (or trollage) and give and antual update nvm im too TIRED goodnight (BBBBBBBBOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDD story need more action...)

Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
I get it that his original dad was a jerk as a kid... But really? He didn't even ask about him... Whatever... Good enough...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Well... This Harry Potter is very special it seems... Not necessarily a bad thing... But maybe a little overpowered?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Oh no...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Why does there always have to be a sad thing, when it should all be exciting and fun and live? Cest la vie.
Delphine Aideen Black chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
awesome story and I applaud you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Totally saw that one coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Promising start!

But FYI, snakes don't feed or care for their young.
5,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »