Reviews for Lord of the Wind
aryaneragon4ever chapter 306 . 8/5/2010
I'm gonna miss this!
Honigdrache chapter 306 . 8/5/2010
I don't know what to say.

This was a really really great story and I had a lot of fun reading it!

Thank you so much!
Milliefluff chapter 306 . 8/5/2010
Great ending, I love the glimpse of life later on.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
As I mentioned earlier, was glitching today... this chapter had the same error that tapestry did... I loved your conclusion to this story! It was very well written and I really, truly, really loved it all the way! Thanks for bring the kids into the epilogue!

IF possible... please write a non time travel related fanfiction... preferably a Harry/Ginny one? Please?
Jim Red Hawk chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
THANK YOU!

I loved it! :}

JimS
Sabaku no Sable chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
FINALLY! i honestly thought this story would never end.
LivingInTheClouds chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
Wonderful chapter. I'm actually kinda sad to see it end. But, as you said, you're writing another story, which, by the way, is fantastic.
bkerrmom1 chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
Wow what a ride! I loved every moment! Great story!
DaBlueArmy chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
great story great ending
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
this is a very cute and fitting end for this story, it suits the characters and setting perfectly. Despite being sad that the story is ending, I am glad that it ended on a good note.

Thanks for a great story, I enjoyed reading it.
farwalker chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
thanks for writing this.

I've enjoyed getting my daily dose!
ruth hammond chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
kind of sad to see this one go, but am enjoying the new one. I has been a pleasure to read your works...thank you.

hope your health is improving!
FriendofMolly chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
teddy,

Oh my Goodness! I can't believe this is the end. I want to weep, for I won't be seeing all the LotW characters nearly everyday. You finished this with a very Happily Ever After. What's more you finished this in a way one can imagine that life at Hogwarts, Past and Present will continue to be filled with love, laughter, pranks, and continuing to discover the Magic secrets of Merlin House. Thank You teddy, so much for this, it's been a thrilling adventure. May God Bless you with Health, Wealth, and the Wisdom to enjoy it all.

Finis,

FoM
Nymphadora Potter chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
Awww! I loved the ending! Typical Gaoithe (Harry), forgetting his own birthday I'm loving Tapestry of Time, excellent job as always!
CleverBast chapter 306 . 8/4/2010
i suggest that you condense the many shorter chapters into fewer long chapters, it'll make the story seem a bit less intimidating when people find it now that its been completed
5,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »