Reviews for Lord of the Wind
Noxy the Proxy chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
I wonder what kind of Phoenix the Kids were.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
This is really interesting. I like it. ALOT!
Violensa chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
I have really enjoyed this story thus far, it's a very original idea and I haven't been able to stop reading! My only qualm is that Harry acts the same now when he's in 6th year than he did when Severus first found him. It would have been nice to see him gain some independence and confidence. Still, very well done! Keep up the fantastic work :)!
LordHellRaiser chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I loved your story!
JaylaCaine chapter 37 . 5/6/2013
This was very sweet and so touching.
Richardtylr chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
Really you named the baby water lily. Lol great story
Turtlegreen16 chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
I liked this story a lot. One major problem that I had was time. You skipped through so much of Gaoiths life. It's like the story was on fast forward and you only got to see little scenes of his life. The family life was okay, but with the villains, you didn't make them all that big of a threat. Other than that, good job.
Darkcrowprincess chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
theHuntress101 chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
Wow. Amazing story. Great plot too.
staretoile chapter 37 . 1/4/2013
Hello teddylonglong,

I really love your story about the Lord of the wind! Harry beeing Severus familiar was so
funny. I had to laught every time when he called McGonagall "the cat Professor". Minerva
and Severus marrying is an interesting idea. It is funny that Harry is a multiple animagi. To
completely change his name and his appearance is a good idea! I never read about
something like this before! I like your idea about Merlin house and the different secrets of
the animals! Is Uisce a multiple animagi too?

I really like your animagi and time travel stories a lot. Go on like this!
Andrea
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
This is a nice fic to read.
LunarCatNinja chapter 37 . 10/26/2012
Wow, this is such an amazing story, and I'm so glad I took the time to read it.
Mordu chapter 37 . 10/22/2012
As much as I normally hate time travel stories just because I always think about how screwed up history could become, great job with this one. Brilliant plot idea and twists throughout.
MonkeyDLuffy1512 chapter 37 . 10/9/2012
een fantastisch verhaal, echt schitterend.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/13/2012