Reviews for Lord of the Wind
Hell Changer chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
poor harry! or is it gaoithe now?
wandamarie chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
thank you it was a good one cant want to read the next chapter thanks
Someone aka Me chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Great chapter!

(*_*)
i heart pixar chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
...so i'm NOT losing it...that's good! I wasn't aware that you were Healer Pomfrey too, so I was a bit confuzzled on how similar the two writing styles were... I felt a bit like WALL-E trying to decide if the spork should go with his spoon collection or his fork one... either way, I like your stories, so update soon, please!
GinaStar chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
lol..Loved the comment about the lemon drops! this story is so cute!
Ironc chapter 6 . 8/12/2009

Was für ein schönes Kapitel, danke dafür.

Das Severus sich gleich so einsetzt für Gaoithe ist erstaunlich.

mfg

dein begeisterter Iron

Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Brilliant story. Just love how Harry learned to become a wind phoenix/snake/kitten, and then meeting the wise old tabby cat. Personally I think that a wind phoenix is the perfect familiar for Severus. Hehehe, the idea that Severus is the familiar to a phoenix...bet he'd love that idea! Bet Severus and Harry the phoenix are going to a wonderful relationship together. Glad that your updating this story daily...so that I get a daily fix of this wonderful story.
Someone aka Me chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Great chapters!~!~! I love this story!

(*_*)
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Loved it!
wandamarie chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
thank you it was a good chapter thanks hope you up date soon thanks angan
crazzie-bunnies24 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
This chapter is very good because it shows how both severus and harry are bonded and what Fawkes does to help Gaoithe. I can't wait to see how the first day is for harry when staying with severus in the dungeons.
adenoide chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I like it.
annv chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
love the idea of Harry being a phoenix and its natural for Harry to want not to be human anymore can't wait to what happens next great story so far
Hannah42992 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
so far i love the story. i love that severus is being nice enough to care for harry as a phoenix. i love that harry was able to get away from the dursleys. i thought it was funny and wonderful that harry is a multiple animagi and that he met Minerva. the only thing i don't like are the size of the chapters. each chapter is like a preview for the next...it gives you little info and what info it does give you wants you to know more but then you don't get it. if possible make the chapters longer. but overall i love the story. great job...please continue with it...)
tinuviel21 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009