Reviews for Lord of the Wind
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
nice
Lorteck chapter 37 . 4/9/2014
Thanks for the wonderful story. I loved Merlin House, and the many details of the past.
SilverDaemon chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Wow. Just. Wow. I mean, with all of the Animagus Powers, one would think that Harry/Gaoithe wouldn't be so... wimpy. Because, aren't Animagus also supposed to change your attitude as well? Like, if someone pissed Harry off, he could just turn into a Lion or a Gyphon or even a Dragon and just scare them off! I like the story idea and all, but Harry is just... how do I word this? A wimp. Also, Harry is like "I'm sick." Well, why doesn't he just turn into a Phoenix and put some tears in a container, then drink them?
melann chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
I loved your story, it was brilliant
Guest chapter 37 . 3/15/2014
That was absolutely stunning. Lovely beyond imagine! You brought me to tears in places and made me laugh out loud in others! I shall be off to explore your other stories!
Kaya70 chapter 37 . 2/4/2014
Love it
Steph1215 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I love it
GreenDrkness chapter 37 . 1/19/2014
I absolutely loved this
Keep on the writes
geekzgalore chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
Honestly, i read only 5 chapters and the ending. Any Snape/father story does that to me.
pikachucat chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
awesome story
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 37 . 10/8/2013
A very nice story I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
I was wondering if Harry could possibly use the staircase of time to meet lily? Maybe severus and Minerva could go with him too?
Muggle-Angel chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
Oops... The Bloody Baron was the estranged fiance of Helena Ravenclaw, the daughter of Rowena. He killed Helena out of anger, then committed suicide from sorrow of what he had done.

So if he is there the founders would have to be very old, since Rowena sent him to find Helena when she was old and dieing!? But as this is a fanfic that is clearly an AU, I will ignore this one thing. LOL :D
Gracehatcher chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Totally love this story it is amazing
Guest chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
Awww fantastic! So sweet asking the parents for hand in marriage. Creative with the time travel. Hard to summararize how awesome this story truly is. I love the different animals and the natural amigus. Gosh just read this awesomeness! I highly recommend it! Great job author!

-ember nightshade