Reviews for Guyver Out of Control!
cegi85 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
PLEASE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
thevampiricdemon chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
more chapters, and when are tskune an moka getting together
godzillafan1 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
good story I like the part tsukune being guyver 3 I always like stories where tsukune is either a monster or something close to one I hate tsukune in the anime he's so weak anyway please write more chapters soon.
scouttroop chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Alright Tsukune is the Guyver!
bellxross chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
go to .org and look up fanfiction for a larger petition and spread the word about it.
James chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Hey your back! finally man I thought you never be back. I heard the whole banning stories shit that's going on here. I've checked the rating guide and saw MA rating on so what gives man? anyway do you think you could continue your story sometime after this problem is over and done please.
dglsprincess105 chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Sign my name on that petiotion for me, I'll also check out that website, petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net
KamenRiderNexus chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
It's been an honor to know a fellow man who serves our country.
Depredador chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Dude! I serously hope you're still working on this great story! A hell of a work you got here, congrats!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Shawis Relzair chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
I support all the men and women who serve our country. I tried to serve as well out of high school but was medically disqualified cause of a bone issue in my shoulder. I am sorry to see this story on hold for a long time and hope to see it going again soon.
Toby860 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
a good story sofar. 1 mistake, the lizard man was the class rep not president
FenrirCrinos chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
men, don't worry, and go with contry.

be waiting you
dglsprincess105 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Good Luck! Do us all proud and we'll hold you in our thoughts.

And come home soon.
Des Shinta chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Not the first writer to be hit with the call to duty. Bounce idea's around in your head and write/type them down when you can, we'll be waiting if you do wish to continue on later. Stay safe.