Reviews for Guyver Out of Control!
james chapter 3 . 4/13
good story so far. if you could add another guyver,possibly one that has total control of darkness,heres a link to a picture of one: art/Dark-Guyver-74397390
patiphat1998 chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
HEY I KNOW YOU READ IT AUTHOR SO MORE PLZ MORE!
Neema Amiry chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
I want more
cegi85 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
PLEASE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
thevampiricdemon chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
more chapters, and when are tskune an moka getting together
godzillafan1 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
good story I like the part tsukune being guyver 3 I always like stories where tsukune is either a monster or something close to one I hate tsukune in the anime he's so weak anyway please write more chapters soon.
scouttroop chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Alright Tsukune is the Guyver!
bellxross chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
go to .org and look up fanfiction for a larger petition and spread the word about it.
James chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Hey your back! finally man I thought you never be back. I heard the whole banning stories shit that's going on here. I've checked the rating guide and saw MA rating on so what gives man? anyway do you think you could continue your story sometime after this problem is over and done please.
dglsprincess105 chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Sign my name on that petiotion for me, I'll also check out that website, petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net
KamenRiderNexus chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
It's been an honor to know a fellow man who serves our country.
Depredador chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Dude! I serously hope you're still working on this great story! A hell of a work you got here, congrats!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Shawis Relzair chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
I support all the men and women who serve our country. I tried to serve as well out of high school but was medically disqualified cause of a bone issue in my shoulder. I am sorry to see this story on hold for a long time and hope to see it going again soon.
Toby860 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011