Reviews for Heroes & Villains
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i know reviews are hard to come by in the watchmen fan fiction world soooo imma review, and i LOVE your story. :)

~shoey
Allimba chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
I loved this story! Please do write a sequel! Thank you for writing.
Sock-Thief-Bandit chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
I love this story. I like your character Atlas and how she fits in well with the rest of the group. Her home-life problems and her closeness with her sister also make her relatable and more realistic.

I loved the way you developed Atlas' romance with Adrian. It was all very intense and sweet.

I also like the irony of Titan being a hero who needs rescuing - once again, very human and relatable. ;)

I like how you introduced Bubastis in this last chapter. Also very sweet.

I'm sad that it's over. I'd love to read more.

If you do write a sequel I really hope you don’t kill Atlas off as a cop-out to including her in the events of the movie/comic. A lot of stories I’ve read that have introduced original characters before the cannon time-line end up doing so just so they can remain true to the original story. While that’s always important it’s also important for an author to remain true to their own story and characters.

Anyway, I really loved this story. Iwish you luck in any future stories. :)
Teepartygirl chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
God I love this story. Can't wait for more.
Ms. Tris chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
Hey. This is an amazing story! Keep up the good work.
10093794596 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
I absolutely love this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep it up )
LIONKATE chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
I don't like that you have no reviews. No no.

I like Adrian/Oc stories and usually find there aren't enough, so thanks for adding one to the count.

I like Titan as well, especially how she can stand up to the world but her father terrifies her. She is made stronger by her mask and alter-ego. It fits in with the theme that they're all screwed up in one way or another.

Keep writing.