Reviews for The Fox and the Wolf
Neinka chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Such a long chapter..yaay!

Out of curiosity how long does it take you to wrote one chapter?

hehe Kakashi got almost whole chapter for himself good for him :). But anyway..I was always wondering what happened with Rin..is it explained in original Naruto? If it is I must missed it. But whatever happened to her in original Narutoverse I am sure your Rin have whorse end...(dont get me wrong I am starting to really like this dark tone in your story :) )

Kakashi poor Kakashi I am surprised he doesn't go crazy...his mum died young, his father committed suicide..he blame himself for Obito death (in original)..his sensei and last team member died when fox attacked (in your story) then he found she is alive but member of root and killed her in self defence...his Hokage attempts to kill him..Jiraiya betrais him... to add some more nails to his coffin.. one of his student is traitor and two others are supposedly death...hell I would just snap. I guess Kakashis return to Anbu is something like defence mechanism but what would happen when he finds Naruto and Sakura arent death...? ( I am looking forwat to see this scene :) )

Ok back to Rin..I am wondering if she was brainwashed or something similar and I dont really catch the "fox healed me" thing. ( Are you going to explain this in the future?)

And there was mentioned the name of this story..."The Fox and the Wolf" in first I tought its only other word for Naruto and Kakashi but now its getting deeper meaning for me. Something like past present and future of Naruto and Kakashi..I dont know if I am making sense but I blame it on my englis :D

oh such a cliffhanger! You are so mean! ;) (And Tobi says "Fuka is bad boy!" :D )

and last thing...in the story description is written "Drama/Hurt/Comfort ...drama check,hurt double check...where is comfort? I want some! :D ok it was just joke :)
Kitsune Fantasy chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
I was so happy when I saw you updated. Then I almost cried tears of joy when I saw how long it was. Man i'm such a dork but you really made me happy. First off i want't to let you know that this is one of favorite kakashi and naruto fanfics. The riviting plot and nail bitting twists are just a few of the reasons that have me coming back for more and i'm honestly suprised that this story only has 100 reviews but i guess some people these days can't reconise a genuinely good and original fanfic. So keep up the fantastic work and please update soon!

~Kitsune Fantasy
kakashifan9 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
You continue to make this story more intense as it goes on. I'm very impressed with this chapter. The whole flashback revolving around Kakashi and Rin was a beutiful tragedy to read about. The sign of malice in Kakashi's actions after Jiraiya betrayed him, the reactions of Naruto dying were very well portrayed. (Though its a little out of character, it was really a pleasure to read.) And once again, you leave the chapter off at a cliff hanger. hahah, I'm very excited to see how Kakashi will survive or die in this story.

Great job on the story so far. I'll be waiting for the next chapter to come up.
Mille Johnson chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
OMG! I am so excited for the next chapter. You did have some spelling mistakes but the overall writing was great. I wonder what Rin meant when she said that the fox saved her and Naruto was the threat. It was funny for me to see how no one mentioned Sakura's death but focused on Naruto. Sakura is my least favorite character so I amn not complaining. Anyway, great chapter and continue to update.
Prescripto13 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Breathless! Good work on this one.
GoldenRat chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
Are the Rookies going to make it in time to save Kakashi? I can't believe Jiraya and Tsunade left Kakashi undefended like that.
Lightningscar chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Well, this story is certainly something else. Filled with angst, suspense, hints of love, drama, action and some humour.

I'm very impressed you have managed to weave extra stories into the story with a plot of their own (Hyuuga clan trouble etc) and you have so many characters in the mix too.

Very good insight into state of mind and thoughts and good with details during the fights. And excellent writing style.

The only "bad" things I can count are minor. Spelling mistakes etc, but nothing so grave that it ruins the flow.

The second thing I beleive could be a little better is that when you change scene, write one line, and then shift to the previous scene and then switch back to write another line and so forward.

You gave me a slight headache because I had to reread several parts in order to make sense of them.

But on the other hand, I understand it is a tool you use to build suspense and such.

All in all, a good story I will keep an eye out for.

Lightningscar
Neinka chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
Great idea ..very amusing and entertaining :D !

heh I dont know whos interwiev I enjoyed more... all of them where awesome :D (and this thing with theme music for each character was nice touch ;) )

And my ideas for another intervievs: Orochimaru-sama! (yes I am fan XD) Yamato and Sakura.

Thanks for original way of telling us information on next chapter and whole story :)
KakashiKrazed chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
At first I was a bit bummed that this wasn't a new chapter to your saga...but then I started reading the interviews and by the end I was both greatly entertained and eager to see if any of the hints you left turn out the way my twisted imagination are imagining them...

heh...

I'll be the first to admit that I actually knew every single one of the songs used to intro the guests...and I found the commercial breaks just as enjoyable as the interviews themselves.

Thanks for the enjoyable pseudo-chapter...and I look forward to seeing just what Part two of the story has in store for us...

'Krazed
Dr 101 chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this story and looking forward to reading the next instalments :) Thanks for writing this.

btw, two spellings i've noticed that keep coming up-

grate- great

sense- since

(being severely dyslexic I'm not one for picking on others spelling, hope you don't mind!)
Mille Johnson chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
This was a very unique and exciting idea. The ending with Fuka was awesome. I think I would like you to interview Sakura(eventhough I don't care for her) and Danzo, to see some hints for his intentions or what his other secrets are.
FanficFixation chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
love it!

very detailed,

cant wait for the next chapter :)
GoldenRat chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
Oh no! Mind control is the worst, poor Iruka.
Jade Gray chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

cliffhanger! what am I going to do now? nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

this is so good. please write more!
Silverchild of the winds chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
this is ery dramatic. the Parts with Neji are great. Watch your spelling please.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »