Reviews for The Fox and the Wolf
Rook chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Dang. Never saw that coming
just me chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Oh, i really like this one! you create such a suspension by your increasingly fast change of views, and the story is intriguing!

so, please go on soon!
Fk306 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
this is great I look forward to more
Prescripto13 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Wowsers, Snim! The suspense builds up nicely in this one. Good work.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
TO FAVE
Rook chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
So what was in the other report? Will we find out in the next chapter? I like how you have Kakashi and his students interacting with each other, how they genuinely care for their sensei and how he'd do anything for his students. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope your writer's block is gone for good.
The Last Hatake chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
sweet fic hope you post another chap soon. I love the everything to come is beginning to take shape.
Fk306 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
this sounds interesting I look forward to more
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I enjoyed your first two chapters, and look forward to your next installment. Compelling and very cool-good work.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
aweasome, continue... hehe... maybe find a way to shut off the images from narutos mind or maybe have it where naruto doesnt get them if he is by someone that loves him very dearly... hint,hint... cough kakashi cough... or maybe have the fox abosorbed into his body, make him have the foxes chakra powers but it be his own...

or well have the fox taken from him but he lives somehow... hehe
tangune chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
add another one..
Jasmine Jolene Bloomberg chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hi,

I like that's story very much. I think that's you keep going with this story. I think that's Tsundae should know this in the morning. I also think that's Kakashi's is the only one who can help save Naruto from the Kyuubi. I think that's he is the only one. I just hope so thats you can keep going on with this story.
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw! Very good, I don't think I saw any mistakes
pangasius chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is interesting... I hope you'll write more of this
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17