Reviews for The Fox and the Wolf
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This seems interesting...Very. I wonder what happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I dunno, the second time you "killed" Naruto felt like jumping the shark to me.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
this is stupid. all the characterization is totally off. Why would Sakura be a suspect and do behind Kakashi? did you FORGET that she is. Tsunadesnstudent and hasn't done crap with Kakashi for years with the exception of the last couple weeks ?
Prescripto13 chapter 34 . 6/7/2013
Sakura's come to some interesting conclusions. "Every thing seems to be coming back to [Kakashi] now. Him and Naruto." I agree!

I admire her determination and bravery. Iruka/Fuka is dastardly for trying to set her up to share Rin's fate. It's cruel to both Sakura and Kakashi.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 33 . 5/28/2013
I am sooooooooo pissed with SHizune throughout this entire fic...and all the idiots keeping info from each other to spare "feelings"...ie: Tsunade should've told Ino to not tell shit to her dad anymore because he's now under suspicion.
Prescripto13 chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
Considering Kakashi's current state and potential, Danzo and co. may be biting off more than they can chew. The man is lethal, and if they push-bait, taunt-him to act in order to protect . . . wow. Just wow.

Glad to see you back at the writing helm, Snim! :-)
ShaggyScooby93 chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
Yay another chapter! I've been reading this story for awhile now but i'm still confused about something. What exactly happened to Shikamaru?
flaming rose chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
(Giggles) Oh, I love these people!
Haruko92 chapter 32 . 8/25/2012
I love this story! Its both frustrating and intriguing! I couldnt stop reading. My heart goes out to most if not all characters. I love the Itachi Kisame Deidara and Hidan dynamics. They are funny. I cannot wait to see more! :)
rebecca taylor chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
_
Mcnitra chapter 32 . 6/26/2012
Wonderfull!

The twists and the friction...great

You have a very good writing stil.

the Akatsuki-chapter is very very funny (head in the frigte

I cant wait for the ney chapter
RobotInTheRoom chapter 32 . 6/25/2012
Ha ha, Tobi is the best! The idea of deidara helping him into pajamas is priceless. But from last chapter, there is something very unnerving about the thought of Itachi eating cereal. I dont know why, akatsuki and breakfast, freaky man.
RobotInTheRoom chapter 30 . 6/24/2012
Oh my God this chapter had me laughing out loud! Almost made up for the angst of earlier chapters!
Prescripto13 chapter 32 . 6/22/2012
Deidara or Diedra? I ask because the latter reads and sounds suspiciously like Deirdre, which IS a girl's name, lol. If you did that on purpose-oh you clever author, you. XD

And where can I sign up for those Akatsuki superpowers? They'd come in pretty handy . . . *imagines gleefully* :D
Elorix chapter 32 . 6/22/2012
Haha *points & laughs* he got stuck in his shirt! However, is it just me or has everyone had a moment like that? I think mine was when I was 12 and to lazy to take off the sweater over my shirt. I wanted to take it all off in one go... but I got stuck, pissed off and managed to take out half a shelf of nick-naks by the end of the struggle.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »