Reviews for The Fox and the Wolf
Sheeshasan chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Hi! Here's my email:

I'll start on the earlier chapters tomorrow evening! I have yet to read past chapter 9 ( .') but I see more clearly on my first read so I'll correct every little mistakes as I come upon them.

Also: I might not be perfectly fullproof as english is not actually my first language but I believe I'm comfortable enough reading it to be of some help to you!

See ya!
Sheeshasan chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Hi! I simply wished to let you know just how much I appreciated your story so far! I'm unfortunately not big on the review thing and often don't leave any unless I'm head over heel for a story or if an author needs feedback in order to resume a story he or she abandonned feeling that nobody was interested in it. Thus far I loved what you did with the characters, specially Iruka. I've never been a fan of that man but to use it the way you do definitely left me surprised. Angstier than what I feel is right for Naruto but than again this is fanfiction so we can do whatever we like and I since I'm greedily reading this story you won't see me complainning. I like this story so much actually that I would like to offer you my services if you wanted someone to just go over your chapters and correct typos and common mistakes. I'm not a writer so you wouldn't see me trying to change the structure of your sentences or anything, just correct the obvious. If you're interrested you have my email adress!

Sheeshasan
asdf chapter 29 . 4/23/2011
I love this story. It's sad and yet it has humor. Please let Kakashi come back to his senses. I miss him already. Poor everyone. You turned Shikamaru (my favorite character) evil. What the heck? Please update soon. I really do love this story. Thanks.
Random chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Okay. You just lost a reader. It was interesting to begin with and I can appreciate what your trying to do but , the sheer stupidity of this chapter was a dealbreaker for me. Also I don't think that you are portraying Tsunade in the right manner as well. Sorry, if your find that offensive but, its my opinion.

~~~~Random~~~~
Prescripto13 chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
A day in the life of Deidara . . . heh heh heh.
Razzika chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
I could not stop laughing in the second half of this. H-I-Larious!
Kanrei chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
Im sorry but I found the chapter boring, sorry to say. It probably coz the akatsuki are in it, but I guess thats inevitable. Good work!
Chand Aur Roshani chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
I love your depiction of Itachi. For me, you have found the perfect balance between detachedness and Fuck Off. I love it.
Dragonist chapter 28 . 3/21/2011
This is almost as confusing as it is awesome. And since I'm pretty sure my new migraine is going to last for a week, that's pretty awesome. Congrats.
Illay chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
Ok seriously. I love the plot but please edit first. you continuously use the word 'grate' instead of 'great' the difference is significant.
ArgentumVulpes chapter 28 . 3/14/2011
Sorry about your writer's block, but I really liked this chapter. I laughed a lot (and earned some stares in the process ;P)

Good luck with writing
Prescripto13 chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
"What's a Tobi?"

I almost expected Tobi to make a Sesame Street/leprechaun-inspired entrance at this point, lol.

An amusing read, Snim. I do miss the good ol'days after reading this. And regarding the manga, I suppose patience is a virtue wherever Kishimoto is concerned. However, sometimes I do feel as if I'm being tested by the man on a weekly basis. Sigh.
Kanrei chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
wowa~ took me a extremely long time to reach this chap! hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
Kakashi's madness comes across as lethal and terrifying; Naruto's confrontation with him was electric and heartbreaking.

Udon the ninja banker, with the ability to BAMF! into the deposit vault . . . lol.

And as for the Fuka/Iruka duo? Man oh man, those two just keep on racking up the loathe/detest/despise points in the mind of yours truly. *continues plotting their horrible yet spectacular demise*

A stellar chapter, Snim!
dragonwitch250 chapter 27 . 2/6/2011
Nice. I really hoped that the scene with Naruto and Kakashi would've gone better. I hope that it goes ok. I can't wait for your next chapter!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »