Reviews for Mohinder's Epic Search for Cough Drops
Bright-Eyed Athena chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
As always, hilarious! I love the Coldplay reference. Not to point out flaws in your story, but doesn't the sun move around during the day, therefore making Adam's theory about finding civilization a little, well... far-fetched?

Please update soon, I am itching for another chappie as much as Mohinder is for those damn cough drops!
G.I.R's-Nobody-Xirg chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. Poor Mohinder. Wait- if Future Hiro imprisoned Hiro then wouldn't they both be imprisoned? This is screwing with my mind, this story. But I love it! Especially Peter. And the Cash Cab...And Lux's dad/ Sylar's dad.

Keep up the good crack!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
O.O Whoa this really is epic... MORE!

~FoG
Sakura Katana chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
lynxzpanther chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
wow... a guardian lollipop? HOW AMAZING!

I just started giggling and my friend went, "what?" so I went, "guardian lollipop!" and he goes, "YOU'RE A GUARDIAN LOLLIPOP! Was that meant to be offensive? I'm very offended." XP

Thanks for the laughsies!
Tetsui chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
O_o

Okay, this story just got stupid.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
great chapter. i am loving this story
johncorn chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
Didn't expect that lol
Gamebird chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Somewhat more interesting. I like the Egypt bit and the (at least current) resolution of the Adam/HRG thing.
Gamebird chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
Hem. Still bored.
Gamebird chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
I'm with Mohinder. Let's just end this.
Gamebird chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
"Both took Mohinder with them" - that's a great way to end a chapter. Makes me really wonder what the heck happened, and what would happen if two teleporters tried to take the same person two different places. I like thinking about that.

Now on to the next chapter!
Gamebird chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
Well, I'm glad the cough drops (and Sylar's taunting) are a repeat theme. They hold the story together somewhat and it's got cracks so big they're freaking chasms.
Gamebird chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Eh, passable chapter. On to the next.
Gamebird chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Er... chapter didn't do anything for me.