Reviews for Sonic It!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Okay, that's hilarious. Especially in light of the 50th Anniversary, when this exact thing happened with this exact Doctor (plus two…) good on yeh for thinking of it first!
Nice job!
Nameless5387 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Trololol! So let me get this straight - in "unlocking" the door, he actually locked it? Why couldn't he have just used the sonic screwdriver on it again instead of the paper clip? But otherwise a very funny one-shot, I love Donna and the Doctor's dialogue in this XD
IcyAngels452 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What the heck is this supposed to be about
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ha! And here I thought it was going to be something about how the sonic doesn't work on wood! *grin*

Good story! I particularly liked the part where she bounced right off the Doctor.
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Pretty good, btw we will see the twelfth doctor
dm1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh, silly Doctor! Check to see if it opens before using the sonic. As basic as pulling a plug!

This was hilarious, and I hope the paperclip works fast, the monster is gaining on them... wait a minute, where did he get the paperclip from? I guess it's those pockets of his, bigger on the inside and made to hold all kinds of stuff.
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Brilliant! "It wasn't locked."!
T Marel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Perhaps there's something to be said for a kettle and some string. Love this. Perfect succinct comedy. Now back to Ok Doc ;P
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Brilliant. Short sweet and to the point, and it made me smile. Perfect drabble.
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
And that, Dead Doctor, is what you get for sonicing something before seeing if it is already open :P

Nice little drabble.
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Lol! Love the idea, the last line had me giggling hard. It's just the sort of mistake the Doctor would make. Great fic!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hahaha! Brilliant! This is such a Doctor and Donna moment. :P I really loved it and enjoyed this little read. :) Thanks,

Kar, xx
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hee!
Alcoremortis chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I second that. Hilarious.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/4/2009