Reviews for AJBAC Alternate Death Scene
Serenity Wintirs chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is so good. I love angst. I haven't actually seen any of season one, but oh well. Lol. *Really* good story. Really.
Hanna chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I love it! Please please please write a sequal for this 'cause both of these characters survived to season two! I also want to know what would happen if they found each other after they leave Manticore. Will he remember? How will she feel about him? Will they become romantically involved? :)
Anne Kern chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
This fic was wonderful. It was sad and romantic at the same time. Will Zack save Max like he did on the show?
Gem X5-416 chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
you should write a sequel about season 2 it would be great i would love to read write more
insane chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
you write such wonderful max/zack scenes.
Kat chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Great job! I absolutely loved it! :)keep up the good work and never stop writing.

~Kat
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Wow...powerfully emotional! You're really building quite a reputation for yourself I'm sure...with all these awesome fics, one right after the other :) This was excellent...dramatic, well-thought out, well-paced. As you said, it's good from either an M/Z or Max/Zack family/friendship point of view (and I like both). Took Max a little long to die, huh? ;) But I'm not complaining. She and Zack had way too much to say to each other for the few lines she and Logan got at the end of AJBAC. I particularly like this line: "I thought you didn't believe in the good place." "I believe in you." Oh, that's awesome :) But, anyhow, let me stop rambling... My closing comment: this plotline would be interesting to continue in. (Maybe as a reversal of what really happened...where Max gets put through the experiments with synthetic and cybernetic organs that they put Zack through in the show). Although I'd really like to see more of the Via Memorius series first. Seeing Zack adjusting to life after "Some Assembly Required" through your eyes has been interesting. Whatever...just keep writing! :D You're so awesome.
robin chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
way to make a person cry. :) j/k. that was really good, ur stories r great. i really liked this one.
Celeste5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Even though I'm not an M/Z supporter, I could really appreciate the character interaction and different emotions that passed between them. Great Job!

Mm13