Reviews for Long Live the Queen
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I'll admit, when I first started reading this, I was just a wee bit weirded out. But then, two or three chapters in, it all started to click. I like this perspective of things. Cheers!
cheesecakebutternuts chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Found this story way to late now I don't have the fun of waiting for a new chap, but that's cool cause this story is awesome and I want a sequel
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Fantastic!
wallnut23 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Swahili of "which love: ambayo upendo
thelionkinglover chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hey i really like the story i love scarxnala but i also love kovuxkiara so im happy for simbaxnala, anyways, can u write a story for me? im not 13 so i cant get a account (and no i wont lie), and my idea for the story i the later chapters become a little m rated, not a lot though, and there are only like 4 scar and nala story and 3/4 arent even complet yet after like 2 years anyways please write me back in this story or a diffrent one
Mini-Chobi chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
You're in IB too? When are your exams?

Anyway, very nice story. I liked it a lot :D Especially the twist at the end with Vitani!
94hearts chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
This was very good for your first FanFic! I liked how detailed you were with your writing, and your word choices. I usually get lost easily when reading another person’s story- but you did an excellent job at this one, and I didn’t get lost. Not once. YAY! I personally always thought that Vitani was so much more like Scar than Nuka or Kovu ever was, too. Even though Scar isn’t really his father… Don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s the maturity and intelligence that little Vitani has. This was a good one.
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Go Nala
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Sweet!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Yeay for Simba
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
hmm I wounder what is going to happen
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Good Job!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
loved it!
HotaruofKonoha chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
I like how every other chapter has a name, and then chapter seven is just 'Chapter 7'. Pretty lame if you ask me. XD

I like your twist! It always crossed my mind that there had to be some reason that Vitani didn't look like Nuka or Kovu or even ZIRA and it BUGGED ME SO MUCH!

So it's nice to know that her being Nala's child is a possibility.

Good job and a nice ending to your story!

...I suggest coming up with a better title for Chapter 7...

XD
Viinka chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
This was a great finish to an overall great story.

At first I was thinking maybe the passage of time was too quick then I began to appreciate the swiftness of time transitions. After all if an author lingers to much the story becomes boring and just less enjoyable.

I will definitely check out you Coraline story if you choose to write one and I do hope you return to write more Lion King stories!