Reviews for Anybody There
Anita chapter 18 . 10/3
Congratulations on being Employee of the Month! (even though it was months ago now). It is always nice to feel appreciated, and I hope they have continued to do so.
And also thanks for this great story.
Anita chapter 17 . 10/1
Wonderful story, thank you.
I still believe that marriage is the best commitment to each other. I know it's just a story, but hope Bella and Edward will be happy.
Beautiful LOVE scene!
Just love the characters in your story, especially Bella, Edward and Jasper! Hope for a happily ever after ending!
Loving this story so far! Love the cheeky humour in it and the sweetest Edward of all time! Oh, don't even get me started with Jasper! What a man! Can't wait to read more! (You've come up with the perfect amount of suspense!)
eustaciavye1 chapter 16 . 4/3
Edward is the sweetest!
eustaciavye1 chapter 11 . 4/3
This is almost a review. Just like B&E almost kissed...
Anita chapter 11 . 3/14
Thank you very much.
Anita chapter 7 . 3/14
I'm sorry, I was not trying to be mean saying 'un-American,' just an unfortunate choice of words riffing off you saying you are English. Love this story and your story-telling.
Anita chapter 7 . 3/14
Great chapter, thanks. BTW, your Thanksgiving menu gave away a lack of American-ness! Not so much the menu - people do alternate foods - but everyone's matter-of-fact acceptance. Loving this story.
Anita chapter 6 . 3/14
Great story, glad Bella is growing up and realizes everyone has problems. Thank you.
Anita chapter 5 . 3/14
Thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 3/13
Wow, and thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 3/13
Great beginning, I love the friendship. Thank you.