Reviews for Anybody There
eustaciavye1 chapter 16 . 4/3
Edward is the sweetest!
eustaciavye1 chapter 11 . 4/3
This is almost a review. Just like B&E almost kissed...
Anita chapter 11 . 3/14
Thank you very much.
Anita chapter 7 . 3/14
I'm sorry, I was not trying to be mean saying 'un-American,' just an unfortunate choice of words riffing off you saying you are English. Love this story and your story-telling.
Anita chapter 7 . 3/14
Great chapter, thanks. BTW, your Thanksgiving menu gave away a lack of American-ness! Not so much the menu - people do alternate foods - but everyone's matter-of-fact acceptance. Loving this story.
Anita chapter 6 . 3/14
Great story, glad Bella is growing up and realizes everyone has problems. Thank you.
Anita chapter 5 . 3/14
Thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 3/13
Wow, and thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 3/13
Great beginning, I love the friendship. Thank you.
2old4fanfic chapter 16 . 3/5
I fear you were up too late when you thought up some of your prizes for reviews. I mean, hospital beds, crumpled balls of tape and David Bowie's worn tights? No, not too enticing. Didn't guess a van was coming to flatten her, lucky it was just a wrist
ginkgo00 chapter 5 . 3/5
Yum, with ice crram?
ginkgo00 chapter 2 . 3/4
Intriguing
jansails chapter 35 . 2/11
Compelling read.
Bella should have gotten therapy for her PTSD, a teenager witnessing her father's murder & feeling responsible for it would leave lifelong scars.
I liked how the author kept Jasper as still suffering from the pain his father inflicted, he wasn't all roses & rainbows or resolved over it.
I enjoyed how the author had Bella realize family was the one chosen, just as well if not better, than the one given with Rosalie's help.
I'm glad ExB went the legal route of binding their lives together at least through wills, insurance & other means.
People often forget if they aren't married, when in a medical crisis, it is the legal, blood family who makes the decisions.
So, at least Renee cannot swoop in & decide what happens with Bella if she were ever in such a position.
I had to point it out to my own son after their engagement had been going on for a year with no announcement to an actual wedding date.
I explained it would devastate either him or his fiancé if the other was hospitalized or passed away & the parents showed up to control everything when they had already been living together for 3 years prior to the engagement.
About two months later they set the date & have been very happily, solidly married for several years, just announcing the gender of their soon-to-be baby girl last week (my 1st grandchild!).
To one extent, Bella's argument doesn't make sense when her own father, Charlie, has told her he believes in the commitment he made, the reason he keeps his ring on.
Renee was clearly the problem, unable to commit to even part time parenthood with Bella.
I'm going to imagine ExB as married if Bella gets pregnant.
Did you know in many states of the USA in legal court documents a child is referred to as the bastard or illegitimate child of _ if born out-of-wedlock?
To this day, yes.
I had to explain it to younger coworkers who have had children out-of-wedlock.
They didn't believe me until another nurse coworker stated when she adopted her daughter all of the documentation said exactly that & it was read out loud in court during the process of adoption.
Something to think about, isn't it?
The author introduced & blended so many issues & elements with ease, keeping it interesting all the way through.
Excellent story.
jansails/jan2
Montara chapter 14 . 1/8
She needed that confession!
Montara chapter 13 . 1/8
She really needs some therapy...this is not good for her!