Reviews for New Life
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 5/12
Good story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 5/12
That was sweet
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 5/12
Glad she is feisty.
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 5/12
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 5/12
Don't blame Bella. Glad she is being strong.
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 5/12
Glad she got victoria
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 5/12
Poor Bella.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 5/12
How sad. I can't believe Jacob just left her like that.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/12
But he could still imprint.
fozia chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
One more thing, I really liked that it is in 3rd person. At first I was a bit wary about it but then it grew on me! It was a really good idea, that not many use. Bye!
fozia chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Awesome story, I just found it. I have read some your other stories and I have enjoyed them all. Did you post all the chapters together, because I think you did, if you did then that was a good idea for several reasons. This story is a nice change from all the other Edward and Bella stories, so well done! I like that in your story you have made it a get-back-together between Edward and Bella but you have included some humour. Your story is carefully written and is not riddled with spelling and grammer mistakes, I really appreciate this as it makes your story easy to read. Thank you for bringing me entertainment and posting this story! I look forward to finishing reading this story and all of your others. Bye!
Escapista15 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
aaww! LOVED IT! its amazing, made me cry hahaha its on faves now, take care ;)
Stellybelle chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I really liked this story! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Look, this thing called a paragraph was invented so that everytime there is a change of subject it was seperated and wouldnt look crammed together like this story.
Sofieaa chapter 9 . 4/4/2010