Reviews for New Life
19killbella87 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
this story is an even bigger joke than S/Ms for one you must be a child like eddie because true love is unconditional and you cant walk away you have her get over him and fall for jake then rip that away laraunt and vikki come after her both to kill her the wolves protected her not the useless cullens and now you put her hapilly back with them im calling the real vampires to off the whole stupid lot because this story is rediculous you could have developed bellas character instead you made her S/M clone useless and wishie washie i love to read about kick ass vamps not this b/s
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Good story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
That was sweet
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Glad she is feisty.
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Don't blame Bella. Glad she is being strong.
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Glad she got victoria
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Poor Bella.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
How sad. I can't believe Jacob just left her like that.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
But he could still imprint.
fozia chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
One more thing, I really liked that it is in 3rd person. At first I was a bit wary about it but then it grew on me! It was a really good idea, that not many use. Bye!
fozia chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Awesome story, I just found it. I have read some your other stories and I have enjoyed them all. Did you post all the chapters together, because I think you did, if you did then that was a good idea for several reasons. This story is a nice change from all the other Edward and Bella stories, so well done! I like that in your story you have made it a get-back-together between Edward and Bella but you have included some humour. Your story is carefully written and is not riddled with spelling and grammer mistakes, I really appreciate this as it makes your story easy to read. Thank you for bringing me entertainment and posting this story! I look forward to finishing reading this story and all of your others. Bye!
Escapista15 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
aaww! LOVED IT! its amazing, made me cry hahaha its on faves now, take care ;)
Stellybelle chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I really liked this story! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Look, this thing called a paragraph was invented so that everytime there is a change of subject it was seperated and wouldnt look crammed together like this story.