Reviews for New Life
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 4/27
wow this was a good ending and glad that Bella got to meet Jacob's son. Awesome. I'm, just glad that things worked out for the best for everyone.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 4/27
wow at least Bella got to see her dad and brother once again and her brother for the first time right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 4/27
wow I really do hope she stays where she is considering that she has a life there her schooling and her job. I wouldn't take a person back after being treated the way he did her.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 4/27
oh my I really do hope that Bella doesn't take them back so she can get bossed around. She has been on her own for how long and they come to boss her around that isn't good at all. I also hope that she doesn't take Edward back no matter what because if he was her mate he wouldn't of been able to leave her like the way he did right
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 4/27
oh I really don't like Edward when he has that poor me attitude and I will get you back no matter what you say. What she should do is go see Marcus and ask if they are mates or not he will see it.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/27
wow another good chapter. Glad that Bella finally got Victoria for doing what she did to Bella right. Now she can get a hold of Jacob and let him know that she is dead right. Also that she seen the Cullen clan right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 4/27
this was a interesting chapter as well. I really do hope that Bella doesn't take Edward back right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/27
poor Bella I hope that she is going to be okay right. I hope that she gets Victoria back and she feels on animals.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/27
this was a interesting first chapter. Glad that Bella has healed from the Cullen's have left and that Jacob and Bella has a fond relationship with each other. I just hope that they can completely find the happiness with each other that they deserve.
19killbella87 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
this story is an even bigger joke than S/Ms for one you must be a child like eddie because true love is unconditional and you cant walk away you have her get over him and fall for jake then rip that away laraunt and vikki come after her both to kill her the wolves protected her not the useless cullens and now you put her hapilly back with them im calling the real vampires to off the whole stupid lot because this story is rediculous you could have developed bellas character instead you made her S/M clone useless and wishie washie i love to read about kick ass vamps not this b/s
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Good story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
That was sweet
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Glad she is feisty.
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Don't blame Bella. Glad she is being strong.