Reviews for Martini Kiss
ms.meep chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Yep, you are right, there's not enough MadaSaku in this world..
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Really nice one...you dont plan on writing a sequal?
PumaGoddess chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
It was so great and interesting reading from Madara's perspective! Very, very enjoyable. And I can't help but notice the 'Part I?' We'll ill certainly be on the look out for a second part, which I desperately hope will come soon!
mccdrawing chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oooh, that ending! It makes so many thoughts of what could have happened after pop in my mind.
Obviously fantastically written and everything portrayed with a majestic quality that was all the more enticing.
I just can't wait to reread this in the future when bored strikes, or a need for inspiration kicks!
Thanks you for the story and hope you continue to enjoy writing! :)
Au revoir!
Sincerely Athena chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Whoa, that was...different. O.o I loved it! xD
darkness is sweet chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Perfectly made you rilly captured madaras emotions lived the story
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You should definitley make a sequel! This is an awesome MadaSaku! A great piece indeed! Most MadaSaku storys make him way too OOC and Sakura to bitchie dunno why... But you managed to keep them In character :) you did a great job writing this! Congratulations for your excellent work! If you Do decide to write chapter two, then be sure that I will gladly come and read and review :3

Have a wonderfull day full of inspiration and peace and anything you need.

Jean
hushnelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It was a really interesting confrontation- and very detailed. I love Sakura's attitude!
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Madara is a creep, but that's what makes this fun x)
Your writing style is detailed 3
although sometimes it was hard to tell who was speaking D:
Part 2 ?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love it, one of the best Madara/Sakura fanfics I've read. Enjoyed every minute of it and like the conversation. :D
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome _
Ashura benedictia nigum chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Is that the old or young madara? Cause' if he's old… yeah, well let's justbsay that it wrong… but my point is, OMG! Youmtotally captured the persona of madara uchiha with such style! I adore u!
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i like it
Pepperbeta chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I was very much immersed in your story, it wasn't until she told him to shut up that I was drawn out of it. Still it was a very good story, I loved how they just casually got along...for a little while
Hullop chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
that was kind of sppoky and cool...