Reviews for In too deep
Awesomestarfish chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Great story! But when are you posting the next chapter?
yugkemoniony1X chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Do you plan on continuing or nah?
Shinshinjane chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Soooo chapter 3? ... Anyday now would be good? ... COME ON I'VE BEEN WAITING 17-18 YEARS NOW!
MochiUs chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
When are you updating? I really like this fanfic!
the frenchwoman chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
A new chapter please! this story is génial!
Watson Baker chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I enjoy the character and the story alot! Keep it up and I'll totally read this through XD

Baker
Aj neko chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Yay, im glad that you have come back after so long :)

I have thought that I had read something like this a long time ago, but had forgotten, but you started again and updated! :)

So i rememred what I had forgotten and started to look oroward to your next update ;)

Anele996
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Characters r OOC ( with the expectional of Kogoro, cause he's stupid and annoying ) but the story is interesting enough to make tat problem seems like nothing. More pls.
Monantrian chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I like it a lot can't wait to find out what happens!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I can see this being really, really good! Update soon? )
slytherinfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
eh im too lazy to login but this is a great story and i hope you keep writing it i really want to see what happens to sato. it would be really interesting if she was forced to take the drug as well and turned into a kid. ah well Ja ne
unknown006 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
mind if i correct you?

um..you typed "nothing else seemed to make SINCE"..it has to be "nothing else seemed to make SENSE"
Yin7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
this story

is really good i hope

u update soon
Semi-Retired Writer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I hope you update this soon! Any Black Organization appearance is awesome, so it makes the story perfect to me! Please write more! It sounds like it could be a really exciting story!
sixtyfo chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great idea! I'd love to see how this will turn out.