Reviews for In too deep
Shinshinjane chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Soooo chapter 3? ... Anyday now would be good? ... COME ON I'VE BEEN WAITING 17-18 YEARS NOW!
MochiUs chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
When are you updating? I really like this fanfic!
the frenchwoman chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
A new chapter please! this story is génial!
Watson Baker chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I enjoy the character and the story alot! Keep it up and I'll totally read this through XD

Baker
Aj neko chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Yay, im glad that you have come back after so long :)

I have thought that I had read something like this a long time ago, but had forgotten, but you started again and updated! :)

So i rememred what I had forgotten and started to look oroward to your next update ;)

Anele996
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Characters r OOC ( with the expectional of Kogoro, cause he's stupid and annoying ) but the story is interesting enough to make tat problem seems like nothing. More pls.
Monantrian chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I like it a lot can't wait to find out what happens!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I can see this being really, really good! Update soon? )
slytherinfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
eh im too lazy to login but this is a great story and i hope you keep writing it i really want to see what happens to sato. it would be really interesting if she was forced to take the drug as well and turned into a kid. ah well Ja ne
unknown006 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
mind if i correct you?

um..you typed "nothing else seemed to make SINCE"..it has to be "nothing else seemed to make SENSE"
Yin7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
this story

is really good i hope

u update soon
Name-Changing Beast chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I hope you update this soon! Any Black Organization appearance is awesome, so it makes the story perfect to me! Please write more! It sounds like it could be a really exciting story!
sixtyfo chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great idea! I'd love to see how this will turn out.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
oh dear...I hope Satou and Tagaki don't die! or any of my other favorite characters...good chapter...but there were parts where the narator spoke with no underlining...thought you would want to know!