Reviews for As It Should Be
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 22 . 3/4
Kinky! Look forward to reading the sequel! Hopefully there is still a wedding happening soon!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 21 . 3/4
Yay! Edward is dead!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 20 . 3/4
Uh oh who's in the house? Maybe it's Edward! Loved the playroom!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 19 . 3/4
Hawt stuff! ;P
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 18 . 3/4
Wow that was awesome! Cool power too! Hopefully she can use it to make Edward stay out of their life lol XD
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 17 . 3/3
Dun dun dun!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 16 . 3/3
Huh, well, it would seem Eddie boy is just as delusional in this as in most stories, haha. Oh well, at least Bella's strong enough to handle it XP
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 15 . 3/3
Aww, newborn Bella is soooo cute!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 14 . 3/3
Wow, biting my nails over here, dying to know what happens! Turning the page now! XD
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 13 . 3/3
Ugh, damn Vicky! I can't wait until Bella's a vampire so she doesn't have to put up with her sh!t anymore XD
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 12 . 3/3
AWWWWWWW Yay!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 11 . 3/3
Wow, lol, here I thought we'd seen the last of Jane already! Guess the crazy ones always keep coming back, haha!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/3
Bahahaha stupid humans trying to ruin everything, ugh! At least they hopefully won't have to deal with Jerry & Jane anymore. Hmm, Jerry and Jane, now there's a perfect match, lol! I'm guessing the universe for this must be slightly different than canon and that the Volturi aren't quite as stringent. Otherwise with Jasper as a successful offer, they would likely have had a visit from the Italians by now. Unless of course that's still to come. XD Guess I'll have to wait and see!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 9 . 3/3
Bow-chicka-bow-wow! I heart this story! Majorly! XD
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 8 . 3/3
Oh my wow! Yes, just, yes!