Reviews for Olympic Rain and Novocain
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I like that you have taken the time to establish the bond between them rathe than have it just crash over them.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Yes, the date was good. I wish they could've spent a little more time together to talk, but it's obvious they are both painfully shy. I had a feeling Edwards family was buried in Forks. I wonder if their house is still there.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
I think Bella should keep the T-Shirt and tell him why. It may make him feel better that he could help her in a small way.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Something terrible must've happened to the Cullen's and Masen's in Forks.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
I hope Edward, Alice & Jasper will be good friends to Bella, & Carlisle too . She needs some friends.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
No that's what I hear also when I read Jessica Stanley. Her voice grates on me.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Oh my. Flowers for a grave maybe? Edward is just as shy as Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
I love his loft. Something about Forks upsets him. He was nice to Bella, even though he was almost rude at the bar.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
James, you sick piece of shit. Thank God Edward was there. James would have raped & killed her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Oh, poor Mrs. Lucus. Bella had a connection with her and is taking this really hard. My heart pangs for Bella. She is so desolate and lonely- almost like a deserted island.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Bella seems so lonely. Maybe she and Alice can be friends. I see Jess is still a bitch.
ai se eu te pego chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
Breathtaking!
mamacat20 chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
I came across your story through a link on twitter. I love your story. I read through it all because I couldn't stop.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 30 . 1/12/2014
Loved the ride.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Sorry, I'm a horrible reviewer. I'm loving the story. It's kept me busy reading all day. So glad Edward's story isn't a mystery now. It's Bella' s turn to reciprocate.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »