Reviews for Olympic Rain and Novocain
JeNnNn chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"angst and dark secrets mixed with romance & sexual tension"

hmm, okays. i'll make sure to read this story slowly.

i dont usually do angsty fics - only in small doses

BUT this story looks pretty cool so far.

ouch, btw, with bella's scaring :/

onto the next chapter!

-jenn
jimemon chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
Just finished reading your story and I absolutely loved it, I am really looking forward to both Bella and Edward finding the healing they need :)
bemily chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
Nice tease, they need each other so much.

I like how she has that spring in her step at work. It makes me smile. And then he calls and my smile gets bigger!
cc8910 chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
This has been amazing to read. I like how you've made both Edward and Bella reticent without being too obviously angst-ridden or angry. I really like how you've written Bella particularly, because her sadness and grief is palpable but at the same time, she doesn't feel like a victim. I'm looking forward to how you build up their relationship, but I'm also really intrigued by her relationship with Charlie. Despite the fact they're so distant in this story, it just feels like there's something underlying there - I've been noticing its somewhat rare that writers address their relationship in twi-fanfic.
ashley chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
I'm guessing... m... flowers for parents grave? That's why he's so sad:(
aimee chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
I really enjoy your story. Both are messed up and reaching out for each other. I like both your takes on Edward and Bella. Keep up the great writing. Looking forward to the update.
AH Darling chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
I thought your smutlet was great! thanks for the update and can't wait for more!
Jamiejo7984 chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
I've had a pretty crappy couple of days (hubby has flu & I'm trying to NOT get it) so any slice of citrus-y goodness I can get, I will take. :)

I'm very anxious to learn what exactly happened with Edward's mom and sister. And for more lemons of course! :)
culleneyes chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
Enjoyed reading. Looking forward to much more E & B togetherness!
ssssssssssssssss chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
Hmm, more questions... But that's okay, there was LEMONINESS!

I feel like a major perv because you dedicated that to me *blushes* S'okay though. I LOVED it, ha. I'm good with that until the main event. I wont bug you about it anymore... Me Thinks ;)

Sigh. I don't know how I'm ever going to get Dismantle up to 16 chapters. That seems like and impossibility right now. I'm envious of you for being able to sit and work on your chapters like you do :)

*virtual heart*

LTS
Keira Sawyer chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
TEASE! ;)
just me reading chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
I can't wait to see both of their back stories!
ssssssssssssssss chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
Would have reviewed WAY earlier but my internets is being bitchy today *sighs*

But aww with the sining and their conversation after. I loved when Edward teased her with the cherry coke ;) Was very cute, but uh... Is this gonna lead to some sexin'? Like, in the near next-chapter future? I'm good with a dream sequence and all that. Even some hands-down-pants action.

I sound like such a perv.

Love you lots for the shout-out by the way 3
blondecowgirl865 chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
I love this story. Chapter was great, can't wait to read the next one.
alc219 chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
I'm in love with you for writing this story...especially for that last bit! xx
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »