Reviews for Red & Blue, Black & White
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This is a really cool concept. I never would have thought of it but it's awesome.
And are you really complaining about Kaiba and Jou leaving the door open
Sharikoutsu chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I absolutely love it_ I especially like the behind the scenes lolz i can so picture Katsuya and Seto singing hips don't lie a really good story by the way. keep it up_
Celestialfae chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
This is totally a similarity to the story by cersedshadow "My clan, my mate, my love". they are dragons in that story as well. but i like this one all the same. more drama too.
foxfary chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
aws das soo sweet
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
This was !

GREAT!JOB!

Sequal would be intresting
FirieGurl chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
this is good I like to read part two of this one
Kitty-Guardian Dorothy chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
There still the part 2 of behind the scenes, and sorry very much if it was rushed but, eh, I didn't WANT to be caught writing this, if any of meh siblings saw me typing in fanfics, I'll be tormented until I'm outta the house.
SetoJouFan chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
This was a little rushed but I liked it _
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
aw! That was so sweet! i love it!
SetoJouFan chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Yay they got together! FINALLY! Although I feel bad about Jou...he had such a bad past! Totally can't wait for the next chapter
KittyKlawz chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
if your uncomfortable about writing things like that. don't write it! But regardless its still good. Just be sure to check spelling kay?
Mini.Naura chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
- it was uncomfortable to read too xD not in the perverted way of course.. lol.. um i like your plot btw. Also, just one minor change in your ending dialoge stuff... When Kats Jouno said "I should be questioning YOU'RE loyalty to me" it should be your. :] Update soon. :D

yes, im wierd
Willowsnake chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
It's a really cute story. Keep it up!
KittyKlawz chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
this is actually pretty good! please continue!
SetoJouFan chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
That was funny.

BTW I hope Jou's Ok...I mean he was crying from bad memories

SETO go comfort him! (and not the sex kind of comfort)