Reviews for An Elegant Death
rakel03 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Hi,
just a friend note...FF doesn't let us copy&past the text in the story and all the links in profile are dead.
Jazelle1996 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Well, it's a shame that you aren't posting here because I will no longer be reading, as I will not go to wordpress.
Jazelle1996 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
At first I thought it was Bill...but smiled when it was Eric. Next chapter...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Sam and Northman as partners... Amused. Good luck. Sorry, I am not going to visit yet another website.
marymaureen chapter 53 . 3/16/2013
can't wait for the next story
b-rock525 chapter 53 . 3/13/2013
So then end of this book and starting another. You have left one hell of a cliffhanger. Good Chapter. Cant wait for the next book to start.
ownlingo chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Bill is a total oily loser, and Eric put him in his place. I like this spin that they were made for each other and that they are soul mates. Looking forward to badass Eric taking care of Dianne and Malcolm.
ownlingo chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Wonderfully written, I need a cold shower! lol
rubycherrylips chapter 53 . 3/13/2013
Brilliant and I am so looking forward to the next part of this story
ownlingo chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Glad that you wrote Bill the way you did, I'm a fellow Bill hater. Lol
Asia125 chapter 53 . 3/14/2013
Your story is AWESOME! WONDERFUL! and AMAZING! Thank you very much for your hard work and for share this with us. You said there will be sequel. Please Please Please I can't wait to read more.
ownlingo chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Wow, Sam & Pam huh? I didn't see that one coming!
ownlingo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I know I am late to the party, but this is starting out really good!
Guest chapter 53 . 3/12/2013
thank you for great story,that has never been .t wait for part two to begin.
Guest chapter 52 . 3/11/2013
I hope Sookie is ok, I mean mentally. She did what she had to do and it's Niall who threw the dagger. If he didn't then he wouldn't be dead by it.
I just love the culling of a-holes. If some of the supposed vamps were as smart as they think they are you'd think they'd keep their pie holes shut after seeing another go splat. Guessing Felipe and Isabel will stay alive long enough to stir the pot in the sequel. Gotta save some baddies. On that note, I am kind of shocked they're keeping Freyda alive even for 30 days. Even just an attempt on a bonded or pledged is supposed to merit a death sentence, not even counting the other crimes she racked up. IDK, letting her off for her attempt on Sookie makes the pledge look weak. Hope the AP revisits her decision on that soon. Especially if pledging is to keep its panache with other vamps.

Thanks again for all the time you've given to this. I'm shocked the final chapter came so soon on the heels of this one and so glad I banked this to read when I could enjoy it uninterrupted
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »