Reviews for Parent Teacher Meetings
Kimmie2445 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I am reading this story from my phone so I cant review for some reason, so i went here on my computer so you know I am loving it. Thank you for all your hard work.
Kimmie2445 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I am liking this story. Thankyou
Wants2BeACullen chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Loved it!
Kiki68 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Okay firstly I want to start of positive. I think you started off to a great start and your story has a potential so that is why I’m leaving this review.

Unfortunately I got up to the third paragraph of chapter three and I couldn't read anymore because you changed from first person to third person in a matter of a sentence. Stories should be written in either in first person or third person unless you're doing an alternate view point for example 'unknown point of view' during your story but to be honest I don't particular like them. I'm sorry I really want to continue this story but I can't. Another thing is changing view points, I just scrolled down the page and I noticed in this chapter you’ve changed the view point four times. It really cuts the flow of the story and makes it confusing if you continuously keep changing view points.

I hope you take what I said above into consideration.
lucy chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I really liked the premise of this story and I really wanted to like it and keep reading...but I just can't.

The point of view is all over the place and you don't even keep with first person or third person.

It's really hard to read a fic where it goes from first person (I) to third person (she.) In the last chapter you switched it mid paragraph in epov.

FFn has a beta readers section, I suggest you utilize it. Good luck with future writing!
cusic1981 chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
Great story :)
rpattzgranny chapter 18 . 10/3/2011
awesome
archy12 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
wow,that was interesting.i read the beginning of this story on 'Twilighted' but then you disappeared,sort an update today and decided to check it here on .and viola!the whole story is here,so no need to wait.

you find UK wet and miserable and i dream of visiting it-that's how life is,or we are.i live in India and like it well enough,but i always had a fascination with all things because i was a student of English Lit?anyway,i have a story on ,titled 'A little bit of Magic'. do check it out,and let me know your !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
How the F is he walking when he was just in a wheelchair ?
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
I think your storie goes in WAY too many directions. If you want to write an E/B and a J/A, they should be seperate.
alc1002 chapter 17 . 9/12/2011