Reviews for How To Be Romantic, Pirate Style
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was awesome the ending was great
Animefan chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this! So funny and perfect!
Kribble the Mighty chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I must say, this was most certainly the funniest Code Geass fanfiction I have read. This crack fic is hilarious. Let me count the times where I died with laughter:
- Your "colorful" metaphor of Lelouch standing naked on a roof and yelling, "I'M LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!"
- Milly.
- Reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion. Excellent.
- Chuck Norris. (Although a million suns would totally not equal his roundhouse kick.)
eggplantpocky chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The last line.

That is all.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
And if you believe that, I've got a lovely swamp to sell you.

It was, to be frank, a dress that wantonly skipped over the line of 'decency', dashed past 'suggestive' while it wasn't looking, and sucker punched 'sultry' in order to make itself decidedly, and unabashedly, scandalous.

Lelouch sighed. I can't kill Milly. She's a dear friend and a good person. He had written it down somewhere, and it had to be true. So he couldn't. No matter how much he wanted to.

He was ZERO dammit. Bahahahahaa. And oh, that last scene brought this all together perfectly. Nunnally had no idea what was going on. Oh man. XD
Angelitz chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
'Milly cackled.'

Good one. XD
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
AWW! I LIKE THIS! ITS SO CUT! milly always have something in her mind
EternalKnight219 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
...I'm just speechless. That was GREAT! Beautifully, masterfully, even almost realistically done. I was laughing so hard at the end.

Thank you for making my day brighter.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hoohohhohoohohihoh Milly's such a troll
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
You really have a way with metaphors and similes. They are quite possibly the funniest part of this story. That and the ending, I mean.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
"Milly cackled."

That was one of the best CG oneshots I've ever seen!
The Shadows Will chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i enjoyed it, but im uncertain why. ill read more of your stuff and see if i can find that 'why'.
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Best sexual tension ever: RAVISH ME!
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh wow, I loved your metaphors! And lelouch's inner thoughts cracked me up every time. XD Wonderful job!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wow, i have to say, at first i thought this fic would be horrible, but then i saw that it had a lot of reviews, so i thought "What the hell, lets see if its any good." and you know what it was awsome, very funny,

and im guessing the "i mustnt run away" thing came from Evangelion,