Reviews for The Krypton Phoenix
dhh chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I can't FORCE myself to read this horrible story..It's so HARD to TRY to read this mess..I mean, your formatting of dialogues is ALL wrong and it SOUNDS wrong. It's so amateurish and this is NOT even including the non-existence ENGLISH; be it grammar, punctuation, dialogue; just PLAIN old ENGLISH..URGH! I tried to force myself to 'GET' what you're trying to write/say but its just not working. I feel as thou I'm 'mentally CHALLENGED' when trying to get even ONE sentence/dialogue through but can't since your whole dialogue makes no sense and that's due to NOT understanding of the language/grammar.

HOW can you NOT see how AWFUL your writing is..I don't care what age you assume you are when writing this story..It's NO EXCUSE! It looks as thou it was written by a 10yrs, but that's insulting 10yrs.

Your concept might be good but you don't have the ENGLISH LANGUAGE skills to make it work..
dhh chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
OMG...! English is definitely NOT your first language..MY GOD..It's so bad..The structure of your dialogues is non-existent along with it making no sense since it's hardly understandable due to your BAD English and grammar.

There's also NO PUNCTUATION where it's NEEDED..It's like you don't even KNOW what they are?!
dhh chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
WOW! You grammar is horrid..YOU need work there..
mar1985 chapter 35 . 4/4/2010
The loved the story. It's sad to read that it's over but it was great well it lasted.
mar1985 chapter 33 . 3/12/2010
I love the great update to the story. Its to bad it's almost over. I enjoyed reading the story from start to finish. I've read your other stories and love them, too! I'm sorry I didn't review those; I probably will.
mar1985 chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
Great update as always. Sorry I didn't update on the last 2 or 3 chapters you posted. I can't wait for Clark to find out that he and Chloe have a son also to having Cassie as their daughter. Update soon, please!
mar1985 chapter 26 . 1/17/2010
Great update! More, please...
mar1985 chapter 25 . 1/11/2010
I've been missing this story. I'm glad you updated. Great chappie!
mar1985 chapter 24 . 10/11/2009
Now that's what I'm talking about. You give me the means to feed my soul with all these updates...you keep me well feed...mind feed that is...
mar1985 chapter 23 . 10/11/2009
More, more, more! I need more!
mar1985 chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
Great update. Do it again soon.
mar1985 chapter 20 . 10/4/2009
I am sensing that you are coming to an end of the story because of the cross of both universes. Update soon.
mar1985 chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Great background to cover how Chloe was living her life as Lori. Update soon.
mar1985 chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
Great update. I hope you have more this weekend.
mar1985 chapter 16 . 9/27/2009
So you brought him back? Congrats... Need more.