Reviews for The Torn Photograph
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
good fic
TTiTT chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This made no sense at all

"Why do non-Henry/Eileen fans like you even writer about them?"

Good question. Maybe if he killed a bunch of people and tried to beat Eileen to death like Walter... then I bet he would be loved to death and fanfics that bash him for no reson at all wouldn't exist

Henry deserves better fans than this
loyal yakul chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
For a first chapter, this was quite excellent. You have detail but you don't over-exaggerate and you don't go on and on about the same thing unless it was important to the story. Looking forward to more chapter for this story.
Evil chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Why do non-Henry/Eileen fans like you even writer about them? You don't even like Henry despite the fact that Henry was the good guy that tried to save everybody
LabyrinthDweller chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
First of all, I like how you capitalized "It." Glorious day, I wouldn't have thought of that unless I typo'd it. (Your story has typos here and there, but if you read through you'll see them. Normally I might nitpick but 'I'm getting tired' to quote one of Eileen's MOST annoying complaints.)

So Henry, did you become a journalist after Joseph or what, pretty shaven boy? Idiot shoulda run after Frank, Henry should know by now what happens to people when they run off by themselves. They get themself good'n'kill'd, ayeahum.

Speaking of that, Frank is my favorite old man. Which probably means he'll be killed. My favorites always get slaughtered. :(

Is Vincent in the graveyard too? Ooh! Ooh! I love Vincent! And it was all sad because it was like: "Heather! Kill this crazy female dog!" (stab'd) "Use the seal of Metatron! What? It doesn't work?" (kill'd)

LabyDwell: ...WHAT. NO! VINCENT! D:

zomigawsh James and Mary cute scene. Tears. of. Happy. Cuteness. Gurgle. I'm a James and Mary fan. True story. The end.

~LabyDwell offers no help when she's tired.