Reviews for Sweet Dumpling
Snowkid chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
hahahaha epic win!

Itachi maybe a bit out of character but still so funny, anko is brilliant "Have I seen you before?" "I doubt it" "Whatever"

She doesn't even care xD all for the dango!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow. That's like an excerpt or something. I like it.

There are just so many many little mentions to ponder over. So much unsaid to think about... But it still paints an exact snapshot of it happening in my mind's eye. :)

One thing that really gets me going is good imagery and this story had plenty of it. :D
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
lol. i like it.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hee, quite cute. X3 I like it!
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You should continue! I love it. You should expand, though. I really, really love this pairing, and there aren't many stories about it, so please continue!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This started out well. I only wish you expanded on their date a little bit! As a huge fan/writer of this pairing myself, I encourage you to write more. :D
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Motherspite! Is the best reason to write, obviously.*noddsnodds* Plus, there is always the fact that this is well written, and seems to be very interesting. The worl always needs more dangoshipping. v
DigiBleach chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Cute! I never thought of an Itachi x Anko pairing it might work! - Anyway too bad for you about the HomeWork. I still have 3 weeks of vacation. Well... I still have to read -_-. Well good luck and Ihope you get more reviews!