Reviews for Payment
the-nocturnal-authoress chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I have no words this is so amazing though, when reading, I keep wishing that this becomes an AU and Draco rescues them.
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Holy s**t this is good! Omg. Omg. Woah. Omg. So good. Genius. Perfect. Wow. Omg.
This is incredible.
anna du carquois chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
fanohermione chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh. My. God. I'm unspeakably glad I stumbled across this fic. Amazing. Well written. Unique. Such an interesting narrative to a moment we've read over and over again.
maybe now chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
that was incredible. simply incredible. I honestly don't have better words. It just... that there was the perfect way to describe what he could have been going through there. I love Draco as a character, and I don't think that he gets enough credit as a complex character. Just excellence, really.
Ella Ridell chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Poor Draco, victim of unfortunate circumstances
Splash123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
A very realistic story, you really caught Draco's personality well. Good job!
XxyellowmellowxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i think this is one of the best malfoy manor stories i ever read! i can't believe i never found it before. i love how it's in draco's pov and he's not in love with hermione. you portray him so well. i like how he wanted harry and the others to overpower him
NinnyTreetops chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
"Just, just let me see them… They'll tell you, we just, we just found it…"

She's talking about Potter and Weasley. She's out of her mind mad if she thinks that anyone is going to allow them to come up and talk and with her. Of course, she probably is mad by now, or close to it. I don't even realize that she's staring straight at me until I catch sight of her eyes- they're wide and determined now, and they're locked directly on mine.

"What did you do them?" she hisses through clenched teeth."

Good stuff. Brilliant stuff, actually. The best view on Malfoy Manor I can remember reading in a long time, but then again I love fic that is from a POV outside of teh trio. Really, excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Really good.
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well written; I'm glad you wrote it. I especially liked the part where Draco talks about how Harry and Ron love Hermione, and how he doesn't think anyone feels that way about him.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was awesome, I loved it! I think you wrote Draco very well. The beginning was excellent also, and it was a wonderful way to show that there's more to Draco than some people first think.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This story is just brilliant! I wonder how you managed to stay fully in canon and make it this breath taking. Draco's point of view, indeed. Great.
stardust718 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great insight into Draco's mind :)
a person chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
THANK YOU for not being one of those people without any insight who make Malfoya "misunderstood douchebag" who is madly in love with Hermione because it is just not true. SO anyway all of your stories are AMAZING!