Reviews for Akuma no Houfuku
Lunis chapter 9 . 9/13/2004
I absolutely loved this story and it's prequel! I'm sad, though, that Legato has to just disappear. I feel really sorry for him! But yeah, I don't see how it would be possible for him to keep his memories of his past life and the story still having a happy ending. So I'm not criticizing the end. I'm just sad that Legato is gone! T_T

I'll add this to my favorites!
jjxd chapter 9 . 4/27/2004
i love ur fic!cool descriptions of the battles too!
Luna-Kitsune-Blu chapter 9 . 1/28/2004
OMIGOD! SORRY BUT THAT JUST ROCKED! I AM ALMOSTY SPEECHLESS! key word, almost
I LOVED IT! TOTALLY LOVED IT! NO IFs ANDs OR BUTs IT RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OCK! -falls over from lack of air-
Sheepster chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
Fee hee! I laugh despite the sreiousness of this chapter! *laughs maniacally**eyes bug out in a frog-like manner*
Okay, yah. For some reason this chapter made me laugh... alot. It might be the late-night sydrm, but it's not very late-night right now, but I put the blame on too many candy canes. (M... candy canes) "Well... yes." I always imagine him bieng all 'dog-ate-my-homework'ish. /Anyway.../
I think you have protrayed the character relatively well. Well, 'cept Knives, but he's an oddball character anyway so we forgive you. I love how Lex(Legato?) reacted to all of this, it reminded me of JtHM in a twisted, less toic sort of way...
Sekaina chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
*cocks head sideways* If I thought Gundam Wing and X was a strange cross, who's to say Trigun and X aren't? *eyes twinkle and waves hands in front of face* this is NOT, I repeat NOT a flame *mumbles* evil *sweatdrop* anyways, I like it. Legato *laughs and shakes head* now THERE'S a loony one, my fav character but a loony one anyway. hehe...anyway AGAIN I like this and I hope there's a whole bunch more rright? well, I'm off to read more...
Jennifer Ryu'kage chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I haven't read past the first chapter (and I've only seen one DVD of X) but I like it so far! Don't stop yet!
Katie chapter 9 . 6/2/2002
NYAAAAAAN! neato ending! I liked it alot, although i wish it would last longer. *sniff* no more... Are you gonna write a sequel? Hopefully with more sora in it?
Ace Girl chapter 9 . 6/2/2002
_ I don't know if I should cheer because it's completed, or be disappointed because there's no more to look forward to. ;_; This is definitely one of my favourite stories, and I love the ending! _ *claps*
animefan chapter 8 . 5/15/2002
Really nice. But don;t you think that you should add another chapter sometime soon?
Katie chapter 8 . 4/16/2002
I am happy! I get to read two chapters, on right after the other... How come you made nice guy fall first? oh well, at least it wasn't sora... hehe well i'm happy, and I can't wait for next chapter!
Ace Girl chapter 7 . 3/17/2002
This is definitely one of my favourite fics on , if not THE favourite. It's so well written... and... yeah. More. Soon. Or I'll poke you till you DO update. ;;_;;
Katie chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Yay! another chapter! I'm a bit more happier! To make me even more happier write more chapters, hehe.
Senshi Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 3/2/2002
Ooh! Write more! It's getting good now!
Katie chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
Yes, i'm very happy... i be even happier if there were more chapters, hehe...
Ace Girl chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
EEEE! MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! THE NEW BIT WAS AWESOME! O_O AND... I'll stop talking in caps now. .; But yeah, I want more Sooo bad. And I love the whole angel thing, I have a serious obsession with 'em. ;) So... write more soon, PLEAAAASE. ;;_;;