Reviews for Rowan of Sherwood
KatJes chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Hey. I probably won't reach anyone here as it has been an age this story has been posted...
But I love it. You clearly know the characters well, especially Will as he behaves very natural. I love your OC, she has a great personality and a background story that I'd love to know .
And also you don't forget the rest of the characters like Robin and Marian, who is just her awesome self here.
I also love it that you don't force the characters to each other, but let the story flow... And I've read hundreds of stories that couldn't do that. It's just great!
It would be a shame putting this fic on ice. I hope you are out there anywhere.
And please. Pleeaase go on with it. I would love to read it on.
Lots of greets from germany,
Silvermoon34 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Whoa. This is actually much better then I originally thought it would be... Please UPDATE!
music-is-the-magic chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
This is great - really gripping! Please continue soon as I really want to find out more about Rowan and her past :)

Also LOVE Will Scarlett 3 haha good job!
bexr91 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I like! Please update soon :) I always liked Will.
thebloodrose chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
interesting. please continue.
Megan R Henry chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I've just read this, it's very good, and I can't wait for more.
gymgurl chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
cool story! please continue!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Interesting story so far. Guessing how Rowan was dress, she's a Gypsy! :)

Great chapter.
KateCleo chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
An intriguing beginning. I'm interested, and hope there is more to come!
redwood-ribbons chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
hey, I wasn't sure if you were going to continue with this or not but since you are, here I am!

anyway, I bet Marian does know Rowan, right? It just makes you wonder who she is even more!

good chapter and keep up the good work!
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 8/24/2009

I want more! Now! Please, give me more.

Please! I love this movie and esesially Will Scarlett in this movie, so please, give me more! Keep writing, and post the next chapter.

It was good to be the first chapter, and there are way to little fanfictions from this movie on here!

So please, keep going on.

redwood-ribbons chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
hey! this is pretty good for a first chapter! I loved this movie by the way, especially Will, so I'll definently read more!
Lady Jane Audley chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This looks great! I've read some Robin Hood POT fan fics before and most of them focus on the Robin/Marian factor. It's refreshing to see something else. I think you are doing a great job and am anxiously anticipating more. Keep it up!