Reviews for Home Run
Irish Charm chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Such a cute, funny story.
Irish Charm chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Awwww! Finally. Lol
Irish Charm chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Wow. I'm impressed that Edward kept it together.
Irish Charm chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
So Jake is a real dick I see.
Irish Charm chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Yeah! Bella was able to pull her head out of her ass.
Irish Charm chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
So I see these two are in for a bumpy ride
Irish Charm chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Oh! They are in soooooo much trouble. Lol
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow. Bella is a Real Walking Disaster. Lol
2loveybunnies chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Aw, short, sweet and to the point! No messing around with these two and I feel like they will live happily ever after!

Thanks for sharing!
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I don't think Bella should be mad, I think he waited as long as he could and then he couldn't stand it anymore and had to tell her! He's been telling her for weeks with the little gestures and fortune cookies, so Bella shouldn't be angry at all!
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Wow, it takes a lot for Bella to cave! I would have stopped booking separate rooms weeks ago!

I wish he'd just tell her already!
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Oh, he's in love with her! Hope she feels the same!

I am a little disappointed that we missed the details of their first intimate encounter. I kept going back thinking I missed a chapter! I wish you had told us how they got to that point.

I think Edward handled Jake fairly well. I would like to know WHY Jake feels some sort of ownership over Bella, but as long as he stays away I'm fine with it!

I know things are crazy now for them but the season is almost over...what will Bella do in the off-season? Is Mike going to come back to this job when the baby is older? You have probably already answered all those questions (since the story is complete!) but I can't help asking!
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
So, why would Jake do that and not let her go? Is there some relationship history between them that we're not aware of?

That was a weird introduction to Edward's parents...did they get a chance to talk more?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Yeah, she finally caved! It's about time! I know this story is fairly short and we're half way through so I'm waiting for some E&B love!
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Ha, I think Bella is fighting a losing battle here...she and Edward are going to be together!

Having Alice and Jasper throw them together isn't helping matters...or is it? I can see why Bella would feel awkward because they work together and she's already made that comment about Jane!

Will Bella keep fighting this?
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »