Reviews for Home Run
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I would honestly be really annoyed with her. Pay attention to where your going. After that shit happens so many times it's not an accident anymore.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Love this, tons
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Ohh these two. Im so sad to see this ending but it was such a cute and enjoyable ride! Ill miss it but it was a spectacular little story! I loved it all!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Ohh snappps. They are too cute. Im gushing with happiness over these two! And honestly i cannot believe this next one is the last one. Its a little crazy! But ive soo enjoyed this! Amazing chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Im totally rearranging my dvd's that way now... just saying. But i loved this! It was perfect! They are perfect and this is just so incredibly perfect!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Awee, in love! How sweet?! I just loved this it was wonderful!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Omg... so much to mention. So have they had sex yet or not? Hmm. And Jake really. I was so not expecting Edward to just run away, i wanted a show down! But anyways. I loved this so mch! It was absolutely great!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Aweeeee, she finally decided! So happy you didnt make us wait too long! Loved this amazing chapter! It was.. well, amazing!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Ohh this was perfect! I love sweet little stories like this! Wonderful chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Loveddddd this chapter! It was utterly fantastic in every possible way! :D Im off to go read more, cause im addicted like that!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
love love loved this! It was so great!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely loved this! it really is wonderful !
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this story! Im extremely excited to read more! Really amazing chapter!
Knit Bug chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was short and sweet. Loved it!
Irish Charm chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Such a cute, funny story.
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »