Reviews for Home Run
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Was Bella talking about the color of her panties?

That story about Jane bothered me a little! How could she do something like that with her boss and not get fired for sexual harassment? Edward is very patient!

So, is Jacob still in the picture?

Cute so far, can't wait for them to get their act together and Bella to get over her klutzy-ness!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Well, there was no kissing (LOL!) but the evening still turned out well all around, I'd say!

Can't wait to read more! I know this isn't a long fic so I'm waiting for something to develop between Edward and Bella. Looking forward to reading chapter 4!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, poor Bella...when it rains it pours! I know how that is and it's almost like once you start dropping or bumping or slipping it starts a chain reaction of incidents!

Thank God Edward has a good sense of humor...hopefully they'll "bump" into each other again!

Can't wait to read more!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Love this story and so glad someone rec'd it over on the ADF Campfire! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

I am klutzy, although Bella puts me to shame! I just hope she doesn't really hurt Edward...or anyone else!

Looking forward to reading the rest of this tonight!
MatingInspires chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Cute short story. Exactly what I needed :)
jojobear33 chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
greattttt!loved this!
casket4mytears chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Um, why are Rosalie and Alice such total bees with an itch? They're OOC, even Rosalie... They're so... mean. If I knew women like this, I would so not be their friends, let alone besties. Ick. Total story turn-off for me, sadly. :(
soccermom101113 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Great Story! Thank you so much for sharing:) Can't seem to get enough of Team Edward;)
freakybella chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Very cute story! Your Edward is so cute and romantic. Good luck with all your work.

:) freakybella
dA-mama23434 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
A great first chapter! Wow! Rose and Alice are TERRIBLE wingmen! Awful friends! Anyway, looking forward to reading on...
allidel chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
Thank you for a funny, relaxing story! It was a nice, easy & definitely enjoyable read. It's nice to find a break from the angst sometimes. :)
shyshy1016 chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
I love this story. Your a terrific writer.
cbzoo chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
NICE STORY
cbzoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
looks like the start of a good one and it's different seeing a nice Edward from the start
blb1000 chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
I didn't get the John Mayer lyric. What was romantic about it?
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »