Reviews for Drown In My Bloody Love
YagamiNeko chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Something will get twisted around, I know it ;) I just really want both of them to be okay... Please update again soon! D
sister momo chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
hey i love the storry i hope and wish u finsh this story so i can be happy to know what happen to them :) so plzzzzzzzzz do it :D
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update, please! I like this story!
top twins chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
Z : waaha , i wanna know who's dead , may be kaoru killed his self he can't kill him

keep it up
RockerGirl0709 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
O.O Please update soon! I really want to know what happens! For some reason, I think that Kaoru pulled the trigger and shot himself...considering all the movies I've seen like that -_- But, then again, Hikaru could've been shot! IDK! That's why you need to update! Please? This is an awesome story!
lady Alexas chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
so love it cant wait for more
MoonlitxAngel chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
Oh my gosh! Please tell me that Kaoru didn't kill Hikaru! Dx And. Don't tell me that Kaoru killed himself! Dx that would be so sad!

But. Sad makes for good fanfiction! Hurm... I hope so bad that you update this one soon! I love it! X3
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
OMG! Don't kill Hikaru. Ugh the suspense. Thanks for updating. And who cares if weed doesn't cause cancer? XD Update soon!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Oh no! Kaoru! Don't kill Hikaru! Don't! T.T

I love the song who's lyrics you used at the beginning of the song!

Well, please update again soon!
top twins chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Z : yaaho you fainelly put this chapter xD I'M waiting for it since forever xDD

huh! Hikaru wasn't know that kaoru will die! such a brother -_- ... but its good that he knew i'd like to see what he'll do then

keep it up
YagamiNeko chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
I like it so far! It's definitely interesting! ;) Please update soon, I am So curious as to what happens.
TheMumblingsOfMail chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
aww, i ran out of chapter to read cant wait for the next one, poor kaoru.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
Eep! No! Kaoru! Don't die! Somehow I have a feeling you said he would die in an earlier chapter. Go find him Hikaru! Can't wait for the update!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Thanks for updating. Nice chapter. It was awesome. So Hikaru finds out the truth. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
MoonlitxAngel chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
this is an awesome story! I haven't ever watched Ouran High School Host Club but, one of my friends has and we both just read the story. Update soon!

Me friend: She says i love you!