Reviews for Ihai
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Absolutely beautiful!
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I admit, some things mentioned here are very confusing, for unfortunately I am not that familiar with the Japanese tradition or something close to that, but aside from those I personally think the story was good, I love the interaction of the two here, I mean, for Fai the concept of Kurogane sending him away must be too painful still, only to be reminded that Kurogane chose to stay with him and all, I like it. It's not very sappy, and I think they were just in character. I'm glad I was recommended to read this.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It's true that Fai vs. Heat is not a new concept, but some stories (like this one) just do it better than others :) Yay for flowing somen! I was really fascinated when I first read about it in xHolic, so I'm glad it showed up here. Ha ha ha, Fai swam in the sacred koi pond XD And of course, the hurt/comfort was quite nice :) The ending seemed a bit abrupt, but I really liked this story!
Cizz chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw. That last line makes me smile both happily and sadly at the same time.

Liked it a lot, mainly for the reason that they stayed in character during the whole story. And now I know what's an ihai! LOL.
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Love this so much!

I really love warm feelings relationship between Kuro and Fai you've written. It's spreading the warm feelings inside my heart. Salute for you!

Poor Fai wasn't mean for summer, but thankfully Kurogane was there to take care of him.

Love the scene with Kuro took off Fai's yukata, anyway. *wink*
katie666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Daww, that was sweet. I like the ice cream and the koi pond best! Yay for Fai and his manners. Tomoyo is as clever as usual;) Thnks for sharing- mybe a sequel about the winter in Nihon?
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love it! Mostly because it seems like you did research about Japan. Unlike most Naruto fanfic writers.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hyu~

I didn't know, that you can review storys without being signed up but it's great XD

I like the story very very much! Fye and Kurogane are really cute

You did a great job, showing Kuroganes worries about Fye and Fyes responce to them :)

I'm sorry it's just so short but I didn't write/speak englich for quite a time and have to struggle a little bit with finding the right words"
The Random Ninja chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was well written and the characters stayed in-characters, so congrats! Very cute, in my opinion. _