Reviews for The Call of Love
mlsmls27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh, love love love this! It was very sweet.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
ugh. i really loved this. :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite stories! :D it was SO GOOD! Honestly KUDOS! You put a little bit of everything in it and I'm so happy I read this! EEEEEKKKKK! This just left me in an amazing mood, thank you. :D

I LOVE THIS STORY! heehee, I'm done. :]
nypsy chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
awwww. womderful
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This story was somehow absolutely hilarious and adorably sweet all at the same time! I totally loved it! And I totally wasn't expecting a Kaien/Miyako connection, but it did work for the story :)

Thanks for sharing!
Ldzetc chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Sooo cute! I loved that Ichigo and Orihime were reincarnations of Kaien and Miyako. One of the best Tanabata fics I've read.
inoichinumber1fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i love it sooooo much! you're great! you're my favorite from now on..heheh..
XbluexflamingoX chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Lol! So she IS thinking of playing a nice game of chess xD I had my doubts but Hime wouldn't be thinking ''unpure'' thoughts :P

really great story :D
Lyrical-Nerd chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Somehow I missed this story when it was first posted! D:

Anyway, this is an interesting idea! I don't remember much about Miyako, but I did find a short video with her and Kaien together, and her hairstyle looks kind of like the half-updo that Orihime had when she and Uryu disguised themselves as Shinigami... which I find to be quite interesting.

I liked the thought processes of both Ichi and Hime. They seemed in character, but they had the ability to stretch and change with the plot. I don't know if I'm making any sense, since my sleep schedule got turned back to normal hours this week, so I'm tired and not very coherent at 10:30 at night... -_-

The emotions were also very realistic, and the plot wasn't rushed either. I also really liked the part with Ichigo's family at the beginning, and how they made the exact same wish for each other. :)

I feel like this is a "meh" review that is quite dull because of my brain's inability to be interesting after a certain time of night. Gomen for the lack of humor and more general interesting-ness that usually shows up in my "La Belle" reviews... I left one of those for you earlier when I was more awake and humorous. I must sleep now...

~DancerGrl16~ -
AngelCat HellFire chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Whaa, loved it! I'm just sad you didn't write more about the time in which Orihime and Miyako switched bodies. :D (Gosh, the plot bunnies are breeding like crazy in my head right now. D:) Awesome work! (glomps)
salpal91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great imagination!

Kaien and Miyako with Ichigo and Orihime!

Good story! I enjoyed reading it!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Talk about freaky friday. Man that was a realy intresting story for them. And I like Miyako talking to Renji part. And teh Ichigo and Tsubaki scene was so funny. I hope they do that more often. And those teen really going all out on the relationship. Well they waste too much time already so it ok. And I thought Ichigo's first kiss attampt was funny. Awesome job.
The Two Sides Of Fate chapter 1 . 8/6/2009

*sneaks up from behind to cover your eyes* Eneyla~ Geuss who~

XD You always force me into reviewing, no matter how lazy I am that day. It's inescapable. Just like the inevitable hours that will be spent afterword trying to hide my grin. Geez, at this rate I'm gonna give Shirosaki a run for his money.

Even though I don't beleive in the Kaien/Miyako-Ichigo/Orihime reincarnation theory your fic made me wish it was real. You almost made me cry with the way Ichigo was angsting. The sadness that Miyako and Kaien found out they were going to die was good but Ichigo was just...*shakes head* and how absolutely torturous it was for him to just do nothing. A little reminder of how much he needs to fight because it's all he feels he can do.

One of the coolest things about your Ichihime fics, in my opinion, is that you always have such lovely RenRuki underlining and parallels. "Renji was a dog reaching for a star, and he was a punk reaching for a princess. Frickin’ tragedy." - That was one of my favourite lines.

Then there's that other thing you do, those little inserts of adorable stuff that most people forget about. TsubakiHime is so much win, the little protective pixie. XD

Fantastic job with this Tanabata fic. Your skilful interweaving of themes and stories into one fic gets me every time. Good luck in the contest.

~Your Stalker
nobody chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
by far the best fan fic i have ever read... my vote is all your's.. you are gonna win the FTOL Tanabata contest no doubt there...

great job Enelya sama!
cheshire-ree chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i have to be a pervert xDD

it was so cute and worth the read 3