Reviews for Just Harry
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LOL. Eduard Cullen. Fred'll probably be laughing his head off along with Sirius, at least that's predictable. This story was beyond amazing!
HebeIris chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Loved it, but I was a bit confused about why Peter Pettigrew was laughing down at the end..? And snaps to a certain extent. Even if he was good in the end he still never liked any of them. Still loved it though.
clawx2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
No it wasn't too cheesy I liked it the characters were a little ooc though but it may just be how you view them vs. how i view them, good story :)
Splash123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Cute! I liked how everyone was watching them at the end.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*smacks self on head* Bad Charmed! Bad Charmed! I didn't review this story when I first read it! Bad Charmed! Anyway, great job! Loved it!
good-couples chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG! I was planning to do an after-war but i don't have to anymore! this was PERFECT! just as the story would continuue... telling Ginny everything, and all that stuff was exactly the way it should be. Congratulations, you made an INCREDIBLE story xD
Bunnix chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
SO cute! I absolutely LOVE it!
Number27 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm hoping that you continue this story. It was sweet, and just what I have been craving for the past couple of days. I'm a big fan of the post-Final Battle Harry/Ginny reunions and yours so far has been my favorite!
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
A very good start, to what is my favorite genre, AtB. It was well written, had strong dialogue, and sweet humor. I look forward to which way to take this story. Bravo!
ThisAccountIsNoLongerInUse001 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was lovely-truly. You really captured Harry and Ginny's emotions. I'm a bit confused with the Twilight referance, though, considering the book wouldn't have been published during DH. Other than that, I adored this story...please write more Harry/Ginny!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
that was good

great job, i loved it :)
teskodanceparty chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
i really really really enjoyed this!

and i don't think you went too into detail on anything

it was pretty much great.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I loved it. Bloody brilliant.