Reviews for Rabbithole
sulietisbae chapter 13 . 11/16/2017
HHHOOOOLY SHIT SO FAR THIS IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ THANK YOU
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This is such an amazing story! Thank you for writing it!
RIPmari-speed chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
YOU'RE REEEEAAALYY TALENTED YOU KNOW!
Thia Cassidy chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
So well written:) I thought I was reading something from a best-selling author. Looking forward to your next fanfic.
cbw chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Rereading this one just for fun, Incat - excellent as always and a real treat to experience the depth of writing you always bring. I hope that you're still actively involved in writing, and if not, that you find new inspiration soon! Deeply appreciate all your hard work. :)
daringlybelieving chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
*Mind Blown* that is all :)
cbw chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
Although I'm glad to see you 'wandering back to the JAG site', I absolutely loved this story. Your characterizations were so good that I've started watching this show, hoping to find glimpses of the interaction you've written so well. Truly exceptional writing - and another one of your stories added to my favorites. Thank you for transporting me for a while into your imagination - I needed that this week.
Willow-Eris chapter 25 . 9/29/2009
Wow. Thats really all I can think of to say at the moment. This was a great story, and I love how you kept with canon.
Mellischatzi3 chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
Is it complete now.. ?

Soo what is with Calleigh and Eric.. ? Sorry, but I wasnt understanding the neding.. :( You wrote Calleigh is in a relationship with Jake and not with Eric.. ? All right but do they love each another.. ? Please help me..

I never missed any chapters of this great story..really not.. !

Puuhh.. I cant belive its th end.. :(

What do you mean with "JAG fanfic".. ?

Hmm..well..its a really really amazing story..in some parts it led my cry and in some othere it led me laugh or just I was been soo touching..

..3..
mmls chapter 25 . 9/22/2009
I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite stories in the site. Even though I have not reviewed all of them I have followed each and every chapter (and reread some of them plenty times lol), this was a great and very real ending and your twist and turns were creative whle being credible. I hope that you decide to write for CSI miami sometime soon again, you are a great writer indeed.
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 25 . 9/22/2009
Excellent way to end this story. I'm gonna miss this story now. Any chance of a sequel or another csi Miami story? I would love to read more :-D
tryke14 chapter 25 . 9/22/2009
CALLEIGH! :)
Peonywinx chapter 25 . 9/21/2009
Good ending, though I was hoping you'd establish a true Eric/Calleigh relationship. Is this supposed to fit in canon, so they can pick it up later? Great job on everything, overall. I am Kind of sorry to see this story completed, but everyting must come to an end, and you ended this nicely, sweetly, and poignantly. I've enjoyed it.
Sandy Ford chapter 25 . 9/21/2009
Hey There,

That was a great story. I enjoyed it so much. I wish they would do an episode on CSI Miami of this story, it would be great.

I know you said you would be wandering back to the JAG fanfic site, but would you think of doing a sequal or continuation of this story. Just think about it.

Take care and have a great week.

SandyLee
Elislin chapter 25 . 9/21/2009
Oh wow, love it! Definitely one of my favorite stories :)

thank your for sharing, please continue writing csi Miami stories.

I'm sure I will love to read more from you!