Reviews for Just Do It
Sound of the Heavens chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was really funny and kinda scary, but in a lustful sexy kind of way. I was looking for a story like this and when I pictured reading it before I read it I thought of Lefou pinned and and being mercifully thrusted into which is hot. I really enjoyed it and it was what I was looking for. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Can u do 1 were gadton has rough sex with belle and I really enjoyex this story
Sage1827 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I think I'll take a stab at completing all three:
1. Cheshire - the Cat from Alice in Wonderland
2. Rippling Pectorals - Hercules
3. "The wheels in his head were almost turning audibly," - Reference to a line which Gaston sings in the "Gaston Reprise" song to Lefou. The exact line being "Now the wheels in my head have been turning. . ."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ah, well, I wasn't able to find all of them, but I found Alice in Wonderland- the Chesire Cat; and Harpies from Hercules maybe?
chaskeshawntae chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awe I love I like the ending part when lefou said oh admitted you enjoyed that;)
By Timberwolf57
Bonejangles Jr chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved it.

The references (in no particular order):

1. "Rippling pectorals" is a Meg quote from Hercules.

2. "Grinning like a Cheshire" obviously refers to the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

And 3 is more of a guess... The snore is probably from Jungle Book or Robin Hood.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OMG! This was hot!

I. LOVED. IT.

DarkLordRaven chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
OMG! So much hottness, I lOVE
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nice work! Looking for the disney references.

LeFou let out a horse-lipped sigh - I remember ariel from the little mermaid doing something like this. dunno if this is what you're looking for or not

He glided them over Gaston's smooth, rippling pectorals - sounds like meg from hercules. again, not sure if this is what you're looking for

LeFou grinned like a Cheshire - the cheshire cat of course! from alice in wonderland.

hope i got them all!

shinigami seniade
holy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Holy freaking shit thats fucking scary! LeFou may think that way... but Gaston? Never! (shudders)
Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I think I know them

1) Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

2) Hercules from Hercules?

3) and Sleeping Beauty

Good story!
Hittori Hasbro chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love you so much right now. Marry me. You have no idea how long I have waited for this story. No idea.
Jesus Homosexual Christ chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Cheshire cat. Alice in wonderland.

Have I mentioned I love this story?
Sydney chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Okay I'm not saying it was bad but I've just been mentally scard.
zoobster chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Totally hilarious, and actually quite hot, despite LeFou's (to me) obvious unattractiveness. Definitely enjoyed it, good job! ;)