Reviews for Just Do It
Wowow chapter 1 . 5/3
How did a blowjob turn into sexual intercourse?
JotunVali chapter 1 . 1/3
Hot
Gellert chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
My poor LeFou :( sad but fair.
And oh gosh...God bless your soul my pervert sister.
Kalinda chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I liked this; the last part made me laugh
mybookslover chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Guardian of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I am take a guess
1. Cheshire - the Cat from Alice in Wonderland
2. Rippling Pectorals - Hercules
3. "The wheels in his head were almost turning audibly," - Reference to a line which Gaston sings in the "Gaston Reprise" song to Lefou. The exact line being "Now the wheels in my head have been turning. . ." at least I think it is it's been so long since I seen any of theses movies
Sound of the Heavens chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was really funny and kinda scary, but in a lustful sexy kind of way. I was looking for a story like this and when I pictured reading it before I read it I thought of Lefou pinned and and being mercifully thrusted into which is hot. I really enjoyed it and it was what I was looking for. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Can u do 1 were gadton has rough sex with belle and I really enjoyex this story
Sage1827 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I think I'll take a stab at completing all three:
1. Cheshire - the Cat from Alice in Wonderland
2. Rippling Pectorals - Hercules
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ah, well, I wasn't able to find all of them, but I found Alice in Wonderland- the Chesire Cat; and Harpies from Hercules maybe?
chaskeshawntae chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awe I love I like the ending part when lefou said oh admitted you enjoyed that;)
By Timberwolf57
Bonejangles Jr chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved it.

The references (in no particular order):

1. "Rippling pectorals" is a Meg quote from Hercules.

2. "Grinning like a Cheshire" obviously refers to the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

And 3 is more of a guess... The snore is probably from Jungle Book or Robin Hood.
DarkLordRaven chapter 1 . 7/12/2011