Reviews for Bits and Pieces
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is soooo funny, are you gonna make another chapter?
liltle chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Love the happy family description, the statement of Kingsley's chopping Harry's head off was a bonus. Loved it!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Magical birthers and missing body parts? This was hilarious. Very nice.
skinsweet chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really enjoyed this, well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Did George bid on Snape's collection of Things In Jars once he had the chance? That back room may be more interesting than anybody thinks...
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I really really love this story! Roxy and Fred II are so much like I thought they'd be! It's fantastic! What about a sequel;)?
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
That's a charming story. So nice to see a cheerful George!
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Really enjoyed this; it was so light and fun.
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great fic! I loved the kids and George and Angelina were like how I'd imagined them to be :)
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh my, but you brought the lulz. You brought so many lulz. There were gems scattered all through this - like Luna, and the birthers, and omg Rita at the end... The kids were adorable and perfect, and I just loved your George and Angelina. Gorgeous, gorgeous piece. You write the funny quite well.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Brilliant laugh-out-loud! You nailed it!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This? Sheer genius. I was giggling until I got to the bit with the birth certificate, then I laughed out loud. Wonderfgul stuff!
skateboard c chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this was decent. i totally believe George would tell his kids some crazy shiz and Ange would have to get on him every now and again, so that was cool. and me detects a hint of satirical commentary on current american politics in this fic, no?