Reviews for The Rush of Your Skin
Leyy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
lol! that was a lot of fun smut i say!

thanks a lot for this!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
AAGH That was so HOTT! Oh shit imagine seeing this... LOVED IT...

JENN
padfootsdaughter chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
actually come on get higher is by matt nathanson, sugarland just does a cover.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I think you definitely met the basic requirements of the prompt with this fic. :) I love the idea of them getting funky while they're on the phone, struggling to listen to what's being said while they have more pressing matters at hand (HAHA bad pun). I love how a genius like Brennan can only think up a lame excuse about a baseball though, lol.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hehe, I *so* should not be laughing at the first line. I can't help it.

"Working late." Right. :D

Grr. Stupid phone.

Love the teasing as they're 'working.'

I love it! I think you definitely met the prompt. Nice work.

Dana
Boneyo chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
that was brilliant!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
hahah. brennan would be able to multi-task like that wouldn't she. very nice little office smut. _

~HIKARi
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hi there,

Oh very naughty Bones and Booth...Had to laugh when Bones said the baseball bat had fallen on Booth's foot...I reckon his head was sorer in the end!...Very nice...

Ger
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
hilarious
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Woah! First of all, one of my favorite songs - ever. Never heard Sugarland do it but went over to youtube and they do it justice. Nice. There's at least a dozen lines from that song you could use as titles. ;)

Second, and certainly not least, the usual smile I get from your fics was accompanied by some flushing and rapid heartbeat. LOL

“You would think a woman with a hook wouldn’t be that hard to identify.” Could totally hear Booth saying this.

"He’d always known she was... open... about her relationships, but it still surprised him how willing she was to show affection in moments like these. Even at work." You know I love the fact that you always write them in a relationship but so often Brennan in a relationship is portrayed as tentative, guarded, afraid, meek and you just don't do that. I like to think that once she's in it, she's completely in it and that the security of it will allow her to be open. Kudos, girl.

Must mention all-seeing (or in this case "hearing") Angela. She has the best B/B radar in the world. LOL

Funny, hot, in character... great way to start my day. Thanks for posting.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great shot. bones is so daring. look forward to more soon
labrat21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009