Reviews for Lifes complications
Dylan chapter 4 . 6/20
I love purple! Is that weird cause I'm a boy?
dale89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Okay very good starting chapter, cant wait to read more. I am going to point out something very picky. Initially you spelt 'flour' correct then you started typing it as 'flower' which is wrong. How did you manage that? :)
Aero Angemon chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
I remember this story and I could have sworn I reviewed it but it doesn't show that I have reviewed it. It was a good story that kept me on the edge. I can't imagine the pain of losing someone like that but if Kari didn't have the support of the others and Tk then she would have never have overcome the death of her brother. I liked the momentum that everyone put together so Kari could look at it and remember all the good times she had with her brother. It seems it never really hits us about love in some cases until it is too late. Over all the story was good. Aero
Dr. William Bell chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Impressive. This was an awesome fic about Takari. There are many facets I liked.

1. You wrote Gatomon very well in this story. I really felt this character.

2. You did excellent relationship work. You recaptured the Takari spirit.

3. You killed off Tai. Yikes! But it was a good plot twist.

1 concern:

Is that all of the dark ocean? They are attacked at the Carnival, and she is attacked in the Dark Ocean. He goes there and brings her back. That's it? The dark ocean makes no more attempts at reclaiming her? Maybe that's a story for another time? I realize that it doesn't fit in with the ending you have planned, but I felt it drop off.

Great story. I loved it!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
*grin* Cute.
Lord Pata chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Really nice ending, I even could picture Patamon with a little hat on and a foam finger, such cute thing to imaging

And Gatomon and her beauty sleep, like a good kitty she is XD

Really great fic, keep up the good work :)
dracula-key chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
that was realy realy good. so sad that it had to end
starpowerness chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
I loved this story, i can't believe it is finished... I will definaly read this story alot more! Can wait for you next new story!

~
im a molly doll chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
aww thats so sad they were so cute together
puasluoma chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
;)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like it!
MyLittleStarr chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
World of Darkness... Dark Ocean... World of darkness... I'm guessing that their the same thing? IDK but good chapter.
MyLittleStarr chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Love the story! Tai... ;-;

Although I was sad about Tai I kept reading and now I can't stop! Love this fic, so update again soon!

~Starr
Digifan23 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
poor Kari first her Tai dies now she gets attack
AlyAngel chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
great. i like it, espically gatomon :D update soon