Reviews for That Nara Boy
The Queen of Confusion chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Aoi Ivy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i loved it!
ylfrettub chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Yay! You finally updated!
GejimayuGirl chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
I loved her acceptance of his proposal.
GejimayuGirl chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
I'm not feelin' this chapter. Tsunade would not just accept suchm,an outrageous claim about Shikamaru... but I'm interested to see where this goes.
GejimayuGirl chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Hell yeah! Impulse proposals are always fun. :-p
GejimayuGirl chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I call him Shika, too. 3
GejimayuGirl chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Awwwww... I liked this chapter. Very sweet.
GejimayuGirl chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Your mentions of Kankuro are funny... I'm hoping you actually write him in later.

Cute story so far.
ylfrettub chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Why oh, why do I have to keep waiting for the next chapter? BTW, when I'm not signed in, I'm either Aliel or ylfrettub, cause I think I reviewed this before.
Aliel chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Write more PLEASE! I need to find out how this ends!
ShikaTem Sand-Leaf chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
NO! I HATE THAT NINJA! SHIKAMARU AND TEMARI COULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER, BUT HE MESSED IT UP! I HATE HIM! HORRIBLE NINJA! AND TSUNDAE BELIEVED HIM! NO *crying crying crying* T-T NO!
KittyUchiha007 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Umm, i hate to burst your bubble girl, but it's "Romance was HER specialty." remember the main character who played a trick on that guy was a girl. and romance had a different meaning to it. And how dare that random ninja spy on those two! humph! I'm really going to hate this next part when they have to separate. Once again you leave us at a cliffie. GREAT JOB!
Lilyonalillypad chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Love the story but Shikamaru is a leaf shinobi so I don't see why she can't marry him the point of the marrige thing is to unite the villages and since Tsunade ain't got any sons or gransons I don't see why she shouldn't just marry a leaf shinobi and Shika is exactly that a leaf shinobi.
The New Grimm chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Don't do it! It wont last long anyways, Gaara is going to kill him, remember? Haha, but seriously, Do it! He loves you, crew the suitors, screw the hokage and kazekage if they dont like it, but they never said they already chose who gets to marry you. Good story, sorry if I was talking to Temari, haha. But they never said that she wouldnt get to pick anyways. Loophole!